ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
One day I'll understand why so many want to bang Jadk, but not today.

The real route is Sabia x Orc-who-hates-her-when-you-bother-him-too-much-in-the-area-where-you-clean! Wake up people!!ONE!ELEVEN!
Because Jadk is great. And he deserves some loving.

Honestly, I wish that Orc would at least get a scene. I feel bad for him. I'd love to have Sabia brighten his day.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Since they updated to v0.5.2 i can open the game normally, but once i activate console on the file... it starts failing to load the game images(include menu at the start) says can't find stuff... anyone have a round-about it? Seems they add something to lock the game if we change config.console and developer to true e.e

EDIT:
Found another way for it... seems they modified the 00console.file to if you change the stuff to developer avaliable there, it blocks you from playing, well, just copied the file from another ren'py game and worked anyway... still had to change the keymap so the key to open console be different... in this case i need to change the file "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy" also need to change the function written there, if you activate console by copying the data and stuff as long as the key remains with the line "

console = _invoke_game_menu,
" it'll keep on failing... need to change that to

console = _console.enter,

Reactions: JohnDupont

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Since they updated to v0.5.2 i can open the game normally, but once i activate console on the file... it starts failing to load the game images(include menu at the start) says can't find stuff... anyone have a round-about it? Seems they add something to lock the game if we change config.console and developer to true e.e

EDIT:
Found another way for it... seems they modified the 00console.file to if you change the stuff to developer avaliable there, it blocks you from playing, well, just copied the file from another ren'py game and worked anyway... still had to change the keymap so the key to open console be different... in this case i need to change the file "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy" also need to change the function written there, if you activate console by copying the data and stuff as long as the key remains with the line "

console = _invoke_game_menu,
" it'll keep on failing... need to change that to

console = _console.enter,
You figured it out by yourself and provided and explanation for others, so kudos.
Though next time I suggest you read the OP first, since the matter had already been discussed and solved. You could've saved some time =)

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

We wanted to take a moment to hint a little about the next update but also talk about our process.

One of the biggest challenges of creating a game with varying choices is to manage the variables that record the player's decisions. When a variable like Dom or Sub is checked, we need to choose the requirement carefully. Too low, and the check doesn't mean much or the scene doesn't fit the player's past choices. Too high, and many players will be locked out of the scene. Balancing this is an ongoing task.

Making each path mostly linear is one way to deal with this. It does lead to consistent progressions, but it also simplifies the game significantly. At worst, it can render the variables mere cosmetic changes and leave no choices at all - which is not what we're going for with KoD.

Though we think the current requirements are in a decent place based on all the feedback we've received, that doesn't mean that there's no room for improvement. Version 0.6.0 of KoD will include some new quests and scenes that will provide more stat points of multiple kinds. So a save that might not have been able to obtain a scene last version might be able to with the new content that will be added this version.

Version 0.6.0 will also be checking other variables a little more. The past few updates have focused on dom/sub and on the Captains - next update will include benefits related to group loyalty values. In the content we've completed, no scenes are locked behind these variables, but they will give you benefits that might help you unlock other scenes. We hope this will increase the flexibility of the game without rendering the checks meaningless.

The next update will move the plot forward, but it will also include some content to flesh out the current phase of KoD. Hopefully that will be a fun update for everyone, but improve the experience of the final game even more!

The above teaser image is from one of the upcoming CG's in 0.6.0.
FML. Gonna be a lot of work, again.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Plz i want the completate save fils of this game
There are multiple routes and varying combinations of stats you can achieve, so the question is: what for?
If you just want all the scenes unlocked, I suggest the excellent mod included in the OP, by JOhnDupont. It provides many features, including the possibility to unlock the gallery and the inclusion of the bonus packs' scenes which are patron rewards not meant to be in the game.

Omnius

May 14, 2017
Could someone just post a save game with all the gallery stuff unlocked? CBF grinding the game over and over.. again.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
It's funny because there's an answer to that very question in the OP and, to add insult to the disgusting infected injury, also right above your own post.
We've come to expect people not even bothering to read the fucking thread, but not being able to simply look up? Are you a ?
The irony of the situation is so unbelievable that I'm starting to wonder if people even read replies to their own questions after posting, lol.
I'm curious how they fared when notifications on forums were not a thing (other than by E-mail, but whom has ever wanted to fill his/her inbox with those?) and you had to read the whole series of posts after yours in hope of a response.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The irony of the situation is so unbelievable that I'm starting to wonder if people even read replies to their own questions after posting, lol.
I'm curious how they fared when notifications on forums were not a thing (other than by E-mail, but whom has ever wanted to fill his/her inbox with those?) and you had to read the whole series of posts after yours in hope of a response.
I doubt that they do and it is almost as annoying as though who keep asking about updates. Especially if you are following lots of threads.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
My personal theorem (Written in 1700's-ish language): "When people are hard, does this not also mean that reading is hard? For does not the blood of the brain go forth to the penis, and thus lower the intelligence of the individual?"

Let us finish off, on a misquote from my favourite manga/anime series. "At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own boner."

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
It's funny because there's an answer to that very question in the OP and, to add insult to the disgusting infected injury, also right above your own post.
We've come to expect people not even bothering to read the fucking thread, but not being able to simply look up? Are you a ?
Except there isn't an answer for his question in the OP

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Except there isn't an answer for his question in the OP
There is. The OP contains a mod that unlocks the gallery. Since the user wants the save so as to have scenes unlocked, that's the answer to the user's need.

Updating the mod is quite simple. Making sure the walkthrough still works after Hreinn Games changes the old content is an order of magnitude more time-consuming.
Oh, right, didn't think about the walkthrough. That must be very time consuming indeed.
You'll be proclaimed a Saint for it.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
There is. The OP contains a mod that unlocks the gallery.
I know that. But the OP doesn't provide any information about what the mod is or does.

So no, there isn't any answer to his question. There's lots of dumb responses from people who could have spent their five seconds being helpful instead though.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I know that. But the OP doesn't provide any information about what the mod is or does.

So no, there isn't any answer to his question. There's lots of dumb responses from people who could have spent their five seconds being helpful instead though.
So if you know, why don't you answer it instead of arguing?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes