random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I know that. But the OP doesn't provide any information about what the mod is or does.

So no, there isn't any answer to his question. There's lots of dumb responses from people who could have spent their five seconds being helpful instead though.
And what about the fact that said feature of the mod was described in the very post before the user's? I myself had taken those five seconds you speak about to explain it and then another user asked for a save, wanting to unlock the gallery, even if the preceding post replied just to that same question and gave all the information needed.
Let's not hide behind a finger, even if the OP mentioned in detail what the mod does, people would still ask about gallery unlock. Heck, people still ask about the console when the OP links to two posts explaining everything that is needed...
Besides, there's a search feature on this forum.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
How to recover stamina and Hp. Im stuck..
...Go to Sabia's tent and rest? Her tent is left of the bar and right of the main gate. I suppose it's small enough that you might have missed it....

Otherwise, if you mean in combat, you'll need to craft potions.

-----

On another note: I actually just dropped in to say that the game is utterly Amazing! Can't wait to see more....

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Some members (@roarg, @ducxs, ...) complained about the lack of information concerning the JDMOD in the OP. I agree that you should know what you're downloading beforehand but I don't think this kind of information should be added to the OP.
Therefore, I created a . This way, information will always be up to date and the OP won't have to be edited everytime.

I will keep posting in here whenever I make an update.

@UncleVT : I would appreciate if you could change the link the mod in the OP when you get the time.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Some members (@roarg, @ducxs, ...) complained about the lack of information concerning the JDMOD in the OP. I agree that you should know what you're downloading beforehand but I don't think this kind of information should be added to the OP.
Therefore, I created a . This way, information will always be up to date and the OP won't have to be edited everytime.

I will keep posting in here whenever I make an update.

@UncleVT : I would appreciate if you could change the link the mod in the OP when you get the time.
Done. Thanks a lot.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
Bonus H-scenes.

The mod in the OP lets you unlock the gallery. It also adds the bonus scenes to it.
why are those bonus function as same as the core game, i mean, do i need to play through those bonus like i play through the core game to see all the bonus scenes??..

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
why are those bonus function as same as the core game, i mean, do i need to play through those bonus like i play through the core game to see all the bonus scenes??..
Only the first bonus requires you to play through the intro of the game and then sleep in Sabia's tent to view the scenes. The rest you just pick a scene from the main menu.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes