Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
So any idea when next version?
I really like this game but 4+ months of waiting is bothersome, should be max 2 months even if it means less content. I didn't even finish the previous version yet tho because of bullshit with reset saves.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I really like this game but 4+ months of waiting is bothersome, should be max 2 months even if it means less content. I didn't even finish the previous version yet tho because of bullshit with reset saves.
Do you mean a new version after the one posted here 5 hours ago? :confused:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
If you were a patreon, you could complain about everything that bothers you to the Devs.

Reactions: random.person

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
While you are right, their patreons actually voted for it if I remember correctly in a poll they put up with something like

"Monthly updates, every 2 months, whatever the fuck we feel like"

So this is one of the very few games you actually cant say anything about the timing of the updates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: random.person
Jun 10, 2018
JohnDupont said:
Well, I'm talking about the last fights : 4 orcs then Lutvrog.
can you even beat lutvrog ive been trying for a while and cant find out if you caneven beat him

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
While you are right, their patreons actually voted for it if I remember correctly in a poll they put up with something like

"Monthly updates, every 2 months, whatever the fuck we feel like"

So this is one of the very few games you actually cant say anything about the timing of the updates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh that's true too... Now even if I'd have been a patreon I still couldn't change a damn thing because it was already decided.

vbR592

Jun 9, 2018
can you even beat lutvrog ive been trying for a while and cant find out if you caneven beat him
No, the fight on the final day of the Red God's Arena against Lutvrog is scripted to be a loss. If you have done all three of the special training sessions with Lutvrog and Neve for the arena (and therefore gotten their scene together) you perform better than if you did not do all of the trainings (which results in a +1 to your RGAarenascore stat), but Lutvrog defeats you regardless.

Reactions: JohnDupont
Jun 10, 2018
No, the fight on the final day of the Red God's Arena against Lutvrog is scripted to be a loss. If you have done all three of the special training sessions with Lutvrog and Neve for the arena (and therefore gotten their scene together) you perform better than if you did not do all of the trainings (which results in a +1 to your RGAarenascore stat), but Lutvrog defeats you regardless.
i didnt do the training sessions so either way will there be no way to beat him in any way

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
For some reason I cannot trigger the Neve + Maply scene, any help?

I don't have the "Neve and Maply" option.

I already talked to Elmy, Alioch and Maply.

Edit: The first save is with Rodrick as ally
I got a second save with Tetrok as ally and it is the same :(

No, I didn't torture Maply, on the Rodrick's save she game me the info without Neve's help and on the Tetrok's save Neve got the scene.

upload_2018-7-14_0-4-15.png

Aug 2, 2017
i can't seem to trigger the last part of the feast quest, no mattr whose tent i enter the only options are to leave or talk about the trial

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
For some reason I cannot trigger the Neve + Maply scene, any help?

I don't have the "Neve and Maply" option.

I already talked to Elmy, Alioch and Maply.

Edit: The first save is with Rodrick as ally
I got a second save with Tetrok as ally and it is the same :(

No, I didn't torture Maply, on the Rodrick's save she game me the info without Neve's help and on the Tetrok's save Neve got the scene.

View attachment 123963
You need Neve's help during Maply's interrogation to trigger this scene ; you should be able to trigger it on your Tetrok save only.

Also, "Neve and Maply" is part of the Camp Outskirt menu.
Neve and Maply.PNG

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes