vbR592

Jun 9, 2018
Got it thanks!

I never know how blind I was :D
For those that might search for more help on this particular quest later, getting the second scene with Neve and Maply requires a few specific choices during your playthrough:

First, you must not torture Maply during your interrogation of her, and you must get Neve to help you with the interrogation (to do this, go to your tent, choose Interrogate Catgirl, then choose Use Sexual Manipulation, and then go to Neve in the Camp Outskirts and ask her to help you interrogate the catgirl. Note that you cannot have Neve help you if you have the orc in the Central Camp area fuck Maply instead; these are mutually exclusive options).

Then, you must not choose to enslave the catgirls at the end of the catgirl raid.

Finally, you must undertake a minor quest during the raiding section of the game (that is, after you have reached the end of the Red God's Arena and have seen the scene where the warchief gives you permission to gather men to perform raids), which starts by talking to Elmy about Maply. You must then talk to Alioch about Maply, and then talk to Maply about Neve. Once you have done this, you should see option "Neve and Maply" in the Camp Outskirt menu, as discussed above, which will trigger the scene.

vbR592

Jun 9, 2018
i can't seem to trigger the last part of the feast quest, no mattr whose tent i enter the only options are to leave or talk about the trial
In order to trigger the final part of the feast, regardless of which captain you have chosen to help you with the feast (or even if you have chosen to perform your own feast), you must have started the feast quest by choosing a captain to work with (or choosing to work alone, if you don't want to work with a captain or none of them are willing to work with you). You must also have completed the White Hind Hunt, you must have convinced Vhelis to return to the orc camp, and you must NOT be in the investigation phase of the bar groping quest line. If you have not successfully hunted the white hind or have not found Vhelis and convinced her to return, you must complete those quests. If you have started the investigation phase of the bar groping quest, you must complete the bar groping trial event before you can get trigger the feast to begin.

To trigger the feast, you must return to the captain with which you chose to work and select the "Are we ready for the Horned God's Night?" option, then choose "Yes". If you chose not to work with a captain, you will need to talk to Jadk in the Silvertusk Bar instead, and choose "Am I ready for the Horned God's Night?", then choose "Yes".

The option to ask "Are we ready for the Horned God's Night?" or "Am I ready for the Horned God's Night?" should be visible with your chosen captain or Jadk from the moment you have chosen your alliance for the feast (that is, from the moment you get a captain to agree to work with you or the moment you choose to work alone, in the case of the Jadk interaction). Failure to complete the tasks listed in the first paragraph (white hind hunted, Vhelis returned, and not being under investigation for the bar groping quest) will just cause responses from the character you are talking to telling you to complete those tasks before triggering the event.

If you cannot see one of the conversation options from the previous paragraph, you either have not chosen your alliance for the feast (in which case you should probably go back to the Silvertusk bar and see if you can talk about the feast with Jadk), you have proceeded to the Red God's Arena section of the game (and thus already finished the feast), or have bugged the game somehow.

I suppose it is possible you had obtained some very unusual set of stats during the introduction of the feast event (when you went to the Silvertusk bar after the catgirl raid and chose "Ask about the commotion") that the game hadn't planned for, which, if possible, might cause errant behavior in the quest. For example, if the affection of both Tekrok and Rokgrid were less than two, Dajrab's affection was less than one, and you had less than two points of dom, that might bug the quest introduction event, but I'm not sure if that set of stats is possible in a normal playthrough. I suppose you might also be able to cause problems in the feast quest if you chose to show Tekrok's evidence against Rokgrid during the orc raid trial, then managed to improve Rokgrid's affection for you to above two and choose to work with Rokgrid for the feast (showing the evidence during the trial bars you from visiting Rokgrid, but you need to visit him to proceed with the quest if you choose to work with him during the feast event introduction), but again, I'm not sure if this is possible in the course of a normal playthrough.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone name me some games with similar art? It can be Ren'py, RPGM, anything really.

Already played noxian nights.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone name me some games with similar art? It can be Ren'py, RPGM, anything really.

Already played noxian nights.
More precisely what do you mean by similar art? Just art that is more western than manga-esque, or is it a more subtle matter, like the fact that this one has a more painterly feel with respect to the more widespread cell-shaded art in similar games?

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Well, both. I mean, I'm looking for painted art like this rather than 3d graphics and I'd prefer if it was made in western style rather than eastern, manga-esque one.

vacoke

May 31, 2017
Heya dudes, can someone help me with this bloody console activation plz ? Done every single steps like explained in this thread (and some others too) and still can't manage to make the console popup T_T.

What i've done :
1st Attempt :
Changed the line in the original console.rpy to swap "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" (Result : Failure)
Removed the 299 and 300 lines in Start.rpy ( Result : Failure)
Changed the line in the keymap.rpy from "console = _invoke_game_menu," to "console = _console.enter," (Result : Failure)
At the end, 1st attempt failled.

Redone the exactly same things as my 1st attempt but with some console.rpy and console.rpyc from another renpy game, 2nd attempt failed.

Downloaded the 4 files given by Tetrisedris and copy/pasted them in my own renpy/common file, 3rd attempt failed too. I've checked if the concerned lines by the console were ok, and they are.

I'm out of ideas dudes and blocked at the end of the Red God Arena (can't beat the 2nd orc and don't wanna loose or start over a new save) '.'

EDIT : Unzipped KoD again and copy/pasted my modified files + saves : WORK finally *.* can't explain where was the bug tho ...

Reactions: JohnDupont

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Are all of the scenes uploaded somewhere? Because I can't find them, that's fucking sad.
It's easy enough to decrypt standard renpy files, just look up rpa extractor on google and you'll find some programs that do it with instructions.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Well, both. I mean, I'm looking for painted art like this rather than 3d graphics and I'd prefer if it was made in western style rather than eastern, manga-esque one.
Western 2d games with good art are pretty rare. Most of those are anime-inspired where the artist is kinda ok at drawing at certain perspective and complete ass at others, including this game. Like they skipped art lessons of learning how to draw human anatomy.
The best western 2d game is Unteralterbach, no other game comes close in art quality/quantity.

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, so I made a little mod to reintegrate the rapes back into the early part of the game. I made sure they're working by comparing the behavior from KoD Bonus #1.

But, this is integrated into 052. But, it's written with JDMOD (0.5.2c) installed. So, if you use this, you should have that installed (before) you install this.

So, I just put it here? You can get JDMOD from the OP.

Reactions: Burning-Dog

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Western 2d games with good art are pretty rare. Most of those are anime-inspired where the artist is kinda ok at drawing at certain perspective and complete ass at others, including this game. Like they skipped art lessons of learning how to draw human anatomy.
The best western 2d game is Unteralterbach, no other game comes close in art quality/quantity.
You are confusing perspective issues with anatomy ones.
Knowing the anatomy means knowing the proportions, shapes and forms of the body and I never found an image in the game where said knowledge comes short. On the other hand, one could point out to some occurrences in which perspective is not totally accurate, but the image is still readable and believable.
Of course a warped perspective or even more an incorrect pose can result in a lack of proportions in the human figure, but that's not caused by lack of knowledge in anatomy, it's a result of technical difficulties/mistakes in the drawing.

Reactions: TheSexinati

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Are all of the scenes uploaded somewhere? Because I can't find them, that's fucking sad.
It's easy enough to decrypt standard renpy files, just look up rpa extractor on google and you'll find some programs that do it with instructions.
UnRen is the easiest to use and most complete one I've tried.

Reactions: random.person

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is there a way to "resurrect" Kulgan with console?
Because I fucked something up and I just noticed I didn't save him and I don't wan't to start over.
If you're going to worry about that you better start over and follow the walkthrough.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Anyway to get more units for raiding? I can't seem to get enough to do anything with just 3 groups.

vbR592

Jun 9, 2018
Anyway to get more units for raiding? I can't seem to get enough to do anything with just 3 groups.
Without cheating, you can currently get between two and four squads for your raiding army. The firstis Sabia's squad, which you get during the cutscene with the warchief after the Red God's Arena, where he gives you permission to raid. The second, which you get during the same cutscene, is the squad of catgirls you get, which have a different name and stats based on what you decided to do with the catgirls at the end of the catgirl raid (they are catgirlallies if you decided to free them, catgirlslaves if you enslaved them, and catgirlrecruits if you did neither of those). These two squads are unmissable.

You can get up to two more squads, depending on your prior decisions. If Kulgan survived the trial in the first part of the game, you can talk to him, and he will join you with his squad of raiders. If you have sided with a captain (that is, if you helped them with the Horned God's Feast), you can talk to them about raiding, and they will provide you with a group of their own raiders. This means, if you saved Kulgan and sided with a captain, you should be able to get four squads. If you didn't save Kulgan but did side with a captain, or didn't side with a captain (that is, went for the independent route), you can only be able to get three squads. If you didn't save Kulgan AND didn't side with a captain, you will have only the first two, unmissible squads, for your raiding army.

That said, you should be able to complete all of the current raids with just two squads, but it means you will perform poorly on the raids, as some of the tasks you are expected to send troops to on the raids will probably need to be left empty, losing you performance scores on those raid events.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes