random.person

Aug 11, 2017
A quick question does the KOD mod 0.5.2 works on mobile...or just PC.
I might be wrong, but I think that for the mod to work on mobile you'd have to repackage a modded game for android, since on mobile the game is made to work by packaging the renpy engine and the game into an apk, iirc.

Reactions: JohnDupont

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
The last update was at the end of May. Are they going back to a more monthlyish basis or are they aiming for 2 months now or what?

I'm hoping that there'll be more content since the last update didn't quite deliver on that front. The ability to carry saves over is helpful and the UI looks much nicer now, but more like the previous updates' breeding bad end would be great.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
The last update was at the end of May. Are they going back to a more monthlyish basis or are they aiming for 2 months now or what?

I'm hoping that there'll be more content since the last update didn't quite deliver on that front. The ability to carry saves over is helpful and the UI looks much nicer now, but more like the previous updates' breeding bad end would be great.
Visual novels are all about narrative and a solid story can't be all about sex. If every two choices you end up with an adult scene you cheapen them. Unless you're going for a complete fuck feast, there must be stuff in between to sow the seeds or you won't ever reap the most juicy fruits.
For instance, to achieve maximum satisfaction from a character's debasement you must first build said character in a way that emphasizes the fall: you know, like in the classical "mind-breaking the strong female character" in Black Lilith's stories.
Therefore I don't mind them taking their time and delivering varying quantity of lewd per update. Every non-adult development of the story or setting is actually a potential build-up for a payoff in a future sex scene.

Reactions: bigeat12

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Visual novels are all about narrative and a solid story can't be all about sex. If every two choices you end up with an adult scene you cheapen them. Unless you're going for a complete fuck feast, there must be stuff in between to sow the seeds or you won't ever reap the most juicy fruits.
For instance, to achieve maximum satisfaction from a character's debasement you must first build said character in a way that emphasizes the fall: you know, like in the classical "mind-breaking the strong female character" in Black Lilith's stories.
Therefore I don't mind them taking their time and delivering varying quantity of lewd per update. Every non-adult development of the story or setting is actually a potential build-up for a payoff in a future sex scene.
I'm only asking if they've said what their schedule is for future updates lol

Reactions: random.person

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Now, unless I'm remembering incorrectly, the opening rape scene was removed about a year ago, long before the current patreon checks of adult patreon pages and rules changes came about. Additionally, there is still rape content in the game by any definition, including the Malpy interrogation scenes, the enslave the catgirls routes, arguably most of the Tekrok scenes, all the bad end scenes, and the Lynn scenes.

So, the removal of the one rape scene at the start of the game is not the removal of all the rape content in the game.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I'm only asking if they've said what their schedule is for future updates lol
You also hoped for more content and I took the chance to digress on why I don't mind them spending time on world-building and the like ù.u

Believe it or not, that's what they stated.
As pointed out by others, there's still plenty of non-consensual sex, so if it was to abide Patreon's rules it wouldn't be enough. Although one could suppose that no Patreon employee would be paid to play a whole adult games to 100% completion (or read the whole code) every time they need to review one, thus putting prohibited content in later parts could be a risky but valid strategy if the hypothesis is true.
Anyway I believe in the reason they gave, because it makes sense.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes