vrew754

Jun 6, 2017
Bar and Tents!
Hey everyone!
0.7.0 is going to thrust Sabia into the concluding events of the Grok og Dar arc. Additionally, it will be the first version that really starts to delve into, and expand the tent and bar content among other things, so expect to get your toes wet with that, and more will come after 0.7.0. We have very strong plans and ideas of what we’re going to do with both - but that doesn’t mean we don’t want thoughts, opinions and feedback from our patrons.

So! Give us your thoughts and interests. What do YOU want to see or expect to happen in the bar and tents? Scenarios, general things you would like to see with characters, scenes and so on. Specifically for the tents, what do you want from the prisoners or ‘staff’ working there? (not just Sabia and the other main characters)! Keep in mind, we’re mostly after general themes, even if we don’t mind some specific scenes as suggestions to give some context to your points!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
As long as we have the option to somehow get Sabia back into those tents I'll be happy.
I'd also like to see Sabia back in the tents. The easiest way to explain it story wise is that she only has sex with the Orcs she's sided with. For example, if she sided with Tekrok, she only has sex with Tekrok's men in the tents, or she has sex with whoever Tekrok tells her to in the tents.

Then there's the bar content ...
She should give groping privileges to the Orcs she's sided with. If she sides with Tekrok, only Tekrok's men get to freely grope her and maybe even fuck her in the bar.

Then there's the bar groping scene. IMO, it should be changed into recruiting them and letting them grope her in the future. Killing them wasn't erotically entertaining, she should have the option to go with them into the tents, let them fuck her and then recruit them to the side of whichever Orc she allied with.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
hope the tent scenes will involve Sabia and not the cat girls lol
Any scene not focused on Sabia being used by men is pretty worthless.
Side characters having sex is the pinnacle of pointlessness. Not to mention the fucking lesbian scenes. This game doesn't know what it's target audience is. Corruption game (that started off with rape) that wants the lesbian feminist audience or something. Pick one.

side cont.png

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Side characters having sex is the pinnacle of pointlessness. Not to mention the fucking lesbian scenes. This game doesn't know what it's target audience is. Corruption game (that started off with rape) that wants the lesbian feminist audience or something. Pick one.

View attachment 166981
Meh to each their own, if I was being petty I could say the same thing about Kia and needing more of her but whatever floats your boat.

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
To each their own. People have different tastes. Others will like what you won't and vice versa. I am pretty sure Devs are drawing what their patrons demand. It is their job to cater to their patrons. We can say whatever we want here but devs will most likely only listen to their patrons.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes