RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The problem is that it started/was marketed as a Corruption game originally, so the people who were there at the time and supported the game because they like Corruption games are understandably miffed by the sudden change in tone.
For as long as I've been aware of it the game's sales pitch parsed as Political Drama Shenanigans With Sex Scenes rather than Princess Knight Cumdump CXXVI: Violent Semen Inferno (which market niche is deeply oversaturated with JP nukiges anyway) though, and I'm pretty sure the routes where Sabia doesn't play the village bicycle weren't exactly added yesterday.

Feb 27, 2018
Honestly the Ylva or whatever the orc lady name is not making me feel anything about her. Of course in sexual sense. Let's be honest people jerk off to this shit, its hentai game after all. Neve is alright she is hot, Sabia as well. The lesbian scenes are stupid as fuck. Too many stupid catgirl scenes. I am fine with a few but there is way too much. Also, they take 2-3 months to release new updates and it makes me sick.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
To each their own. People have different tastes. Others will like what you won't and vice versa. I am pretty sure Devs are drawing what their patrons demand. It is their job to cater to their patrons. We can say whatever we want here but devs will most likely only listen to their patrons.
Devs will most likely not give a shit about anyone if they keep getting the dollars

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
All the hate for this game is literally just people being salty that they wanted Noxian Nights 2 and are getting angrier and angrier with each update that the game isn't turning into that.
True, but the general answer to Noxian Nights was love. We know what kind of art and writing these 2 are capable of and I find myself not liking the scenes in this game. Not to mention the "gameplay" which imo is a downgrade even to rpgmaker. And I just can't do the reading even though I am an rpg dude. Imo renpy is shit, the vn style does not work and it just bottlenecks the creators in this case.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
All the hate for this game is literally just people being salty that they wanted Noxian Nights 2 and are getting angrier and angrier with each update that the game isn't turning into that.
All the hate this game gets is because its a downgrade in every aspect to the previous one they made and they take 4x the time per update than the previous one they made? What a shock!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
All the hate this game gets is because its a downgrade in every aspect to the previous one they made and they take 4x the time per update than the previous one they made? What a shock!
...I daresay you pretty much QED'd his point you know.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Or people could just be disappointed with the way the game is headed especially after the last update? I'm sure you aren't wrong and that there are people who indeed are simply salty because they don't get instant gratification that they have no obligation to get, but to say "all" of the discontent stems from that is a pretty stupid blanket statement.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I haven't been paying attention to this thread so I cannot comment on the thread, but for WOW I can't disagree more. Tree people had it coming.
How dare you, Night elves are the finest women outside of gnome and goblin women (Shortstacks, yo), and Tyrande is the true Waifu!

And, if you are of the 'manlier' persuasion, Tyrande's husbando is kinda hot too, in a 'bara' kind of way. In which case, Threesome for me! ;)

Forsaken women are... pretty much mostly decrepit and I daresay about 50% of them are falling apart. Not my kinda thing, admittedly. It'd be like trying to have sexual relations with Kreia from Kotor II, which is eww.

Not that I wouldn't bang Sylvanas if I had the opportunity... but man is she an outlier for her kind. She's probably the only forsaken that I would actually want to bang, and afterwards I would probably want to find some stronk stuff to wash the smell off of my dick, what with her being undead and all.

Of course, in order to try to get to Sylvanas, one would have to go through Nathanos. That is going to be a raid in and of itself. Nathanos also isn't all that sexy, in my opinion, so no Threesomes for me.

Meanwhile, I would totally be down for banging pretty much most Night elves that I have seen In-game.

In this way, when it comes to sexual preference (This is F95zone, afterall) the Night elves are inherently superior to Sylvanas and her not-so-sexy sidekick. Fite me! :p

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
How dare you, Night elves are the finest women outside of gnome and goblin women (Shortstacks, yo), and Tyrande is the true Waifu!

And, if you are of the 'manlier' persuasion, Tyrande's husbando is kinda hot too, in a 'bara' kind of way. In which case, Threesome for me! ;)

Forsaken women are... pretty much mostly decrepit and I daresay about 50% of them are falling apart. Not my kinda thing, admittedly. It'd be like trying to have sexual relations with Kreia from Kotor II, which is eww.

Not that I wouldn't bang Sylvanas if I had the opportunity... but man is she an outlier for her kind. She's probably the only forsaken that I would actually want to bang, and afterwards I would probably want to find some stronk stuff to wash the smell off of my dick, what with her being undead and all.

Of course, in order to try to get to Sylvanas, one would have to go through Nathanos. That is going to be a raid in and of itself. Nathanos also isn't all that sexy, in my opinion, so no Threesomes for me.

Meanwhile, I would totally be down for banging pretty much most Night elves that I have seen In-game.

In this way, when it comes to sexual preference (This is F95zone, afterall) the Night elves are inherently superior to Sylvanas and her not-so-sexy sidekick. Fite me! :p
I think the lore says she uses the Valkyr or something to keep herself from becoming too forsaken-y, or something like that. Either way, she definitely is the most attractive of the forsaken. As for Nathanos, is he really all that he says he is? I mean, as of right now our characters have killed basically, if not literally, gods numerous times over and over and saved Azeroth's ass so many times. So as for his power, is he really as powerful as us? Either way, night elves are definitely fuggable, but Sylvanas #1 for fuggability and #1 Warchief. And I would fight you but so far it's 0-2 for Horde.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes