Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
And someone beat me to it after I had paid....ohwell fuck it. I'll have a backup link ready if needed.
You can still make a good use of your pledge and register at yiff.party so that everyone could take a look at locked patreon posts. Take a look at e.g. to see what's that all about.

Basically yiff.party uses your access to download patreon locked posts and make them automatically available for all to see.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Looks like the rowdy orcs groping scene still ends in a very anti-climactic way, too bad. I was hoping she could have sex with the orc gropers.

Sabia getting them killed should be the dom path.
Sabia getting gang banged by them should be the submissive path.

Reactions: numanumani

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
fkin hell I'm bugged i think... talked to Jadk, Neve, Maply, Vehlis, Lutvrog... and stuck. Raiders are missing, ylva is nowhere, and the map does nothing.

Edit: reloaded the save, i guess you must not talk to Lutvrog before talkin to vehlis to avoid getting stuck lol

Reactions: adelsba

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
How do i trigger 0.7 start. None of the quests seem to start, and there is no new dialogue with most of the characters

Jun 30, 2017
How do i trigger 0.7 start. None of the quests seem to start, and there is no new dialogue with most of the characters
Yeah I am stuck too. I've tried talking to everyone in and out of the village multiple times now. I'm certain that I'm at the end of 0.6 content because I've done all the events in the walkthrough (with the exception of the catgirl ones because they despise me for enslaving them all) so it's really frustrating.

Reactions: Skarfaze

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
During the final day of fighting my character constantly does 0 damage to the enemy, any cheats?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes