hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When trying to save maply from the Orcs during the hellhound event, I only do 0 to 2 damage to the enemy orc? Anyone know why? I'm level 5.

Elmy won't restock her items and I can't make the Kentark potion.

This sucks, I can't progress the game.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
yeah i have been getting this bug while trying to progress through the story can anyone help me with this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/05OrcCamp_Phase_03.rpy", line 4298, in <module>
NameError: name 'gronak_missing' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 1441, in script call
1546342263432.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
When trying to save maply from the Orcs during the hellhound event, I only do 0 to 2 damage to the enemy orc? Anyone know why? I'm level 5.

Elmy won't restock her items and I can't make the Kentark potion.

This sucks, I can't progress the game.
Hmm, not sure why that's happening, but opening the console and using Enemy.hp = 0 should make you insta-win the fight and solve the problem.

You don't need the Kentark potion to complete Lutvrog's quest, there are enough points elsewhere to finish it. Buy the old scroll, ask Ylva and Jadk for help.

yeah i have been getting this bug while trying to progress through the story can anyone help me with this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/05OrcCamp_Phase_03.rpy", line 4298, in <module>
NameError: name 'gronak_missing' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 1441, in script call
View attachment 211303
I got this too, hitting "ignore" seemed to make everything work okay.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Oh boy oh boy oh boy A PUZZLE WAHOO THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FROM KOD ALL ALONG! IT'S ESPECIALLY GREAT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FOLLOW THE NORMAL RULES OF A PUZZLE BY MAKING USE OF CORNERS AND THE LIKE!

Ugh, what a waste of time.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I think I finished all content from 6.0 but for some reason the story not progresses. With who I need to talk to continue it? I'm doing the tekrok path and he isn't giving me anything. (also, for some reason the Kia events didn't give me any scene, even when I already finished the whole story.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Make sure to get a result at the Base Encampment. You should be able to test formation or train your men. You have to train your men to progress.

You also need to get all the other scenes iirc, but they're covered in the walkthrough.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone have full dom sabia save before latest patch, Sleeping doesn't work for me and I tried everyone but nothing worked.

Edit: Also solo route

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm, not sure why that's happening, but opening the console and using Enemy.hp = 0 should make you insta-win the fight and solve the problem.

You don't need the Kentark potion to complete Lutvrog's quest, there are enough points elsewhere to finish it. Buy the old scroll, ask Ylva and Jadk for help.

I got this too, hitting "ignore" seemed to make everything work okay.
thanks dude that worked for me

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I think I finished all content from 6.0 but for some reason the story not progresses. With who I need to talk to continue it? I'm doing the tekrok path and he isn't giving me anything. (also, for some reason the Kia events didn't give me any scene, even when I already finished the whole story.
I just all of the content of 0.6.4 and had the same problem.

If you followed the walkthough, you need to:
Go to Base encampment
"Train Sabia's main squad" - "Continue as normal and try to be more strict" → -2 Orcs Loyalty

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
This release was quite buggy, with missing facial expressions and random conversations causing errors. Also a few typo's here and there (fear =/= fair) although with a new writer that's to be expected. That pathetic puzzle was an odd design choice though.

Not sure how i feel about this release. Maybe with the new focus on more fetish/sub content people will be happy despite the drop in QA.

Jan 18, 2018
There are certainly things that we can nitpick about this update, and we should keep in mind they are likely going to be bug fixing over the next few days. That said, overall I think this release was a vast improvement compared to the past few. Things actually happened and the story progressed! It's a bit sad that I'm pleased with something so basic, but the past few releases were just fluff.

To me this feels like a promising return to form, and I'm of the opinion that the change in team members will turn out to be for the best going forward. The writing is still of a high quality (for this genre of game) and having team members who are actually interested in the game should make for good things in the future.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes