Viressa

May 24, 2018
Far as I can tell, it refers to the bad end where you lose to the bandits having two scenes instead of just one, depending on whether you lose to humans, orcs, or the minotaur.

olinco

Aug 5, 2018
So after finally getting the update to run I'm stuck again. Is there content after you finished your dance practice sessions? Because Neve sure as hell isn't doing anything. Plus I never got anything in the way of furnishings.
I also don't think it has something to do with money, because I farmed like 600 bucks.

Its a bug, you need to have 400 bucks before asking for the furnishings, if not sabia says that she will come back after getting the money but the option never appears again

Reactions: saint751

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
So I had finished the new update and over all it's okay I guess. Story has finally moved forward, scenes are focused on Sabia not on characters nobody cares about, return of bad ends, rape scene returned with modifications. What I'm unhappy about are bugs. When playing I saw Sabia not having a face few times, got an error with "genericorc01" or something (pressing "ignore" button under this error actually helped...), few typos in text, yes I know; not a bug. Other than that a fucking puzzles, in addition made in paint. Come on...
Makes you feel like update is not finished and rushed.
But Sabia has finally got hellhound's d so it's alright I guess, best scene in the update. I miss my Vehlis killer hips tho :(

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
How can you trigger the second variation of Neve getting hot with the two guards? I only got the one where she is distracting them, so that Sabia can solve puzzles.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hello, I but... after spending most of this first day of the year, .

@UncleVT: Happy New Year! :p Could you please replace the link in the OP?
Also while you're at it, it would be great if you could remove the links to Bonus #1-4 and replace them by

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes