Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I haven't played this since around 0.2...

Does anyone have some saves from quite early on in the game? I'm trying to play from my old ones but none of them work, if they open at all they simply say "Database updated" and then quit to the main menu. I can not be bothered skipping through everything and trying to follow all the many routes that go on lol.

shady31

May 31, 2017
So I had finished the new update and over all it's okay I guess. Story has finally moved forward, scenes are focused on Sabia not on characters nobody cares about, return of bad ends, rape scene returned with modifications. What I'm unhappy about are bugs. When playing I saw Sabia not having a face few times, got an error with "genericorc01" or something (pressing "ignore" button under this error actually helped...), few typos in text, yes I know; not a bug. Other than that a fucking puzzles, in addition made in paint. Come on...
Makes you feel like update is not finished and rushed.
But Sabia has finally got hellhound's d so it's alright I guess, best scene in the update. I miss my Vehlis killer hips tho :(
As I understand it, they skipped the beta testing that they usually do to get the update out before the end of the year so that may explain the bugs at least.

YukiMellorine

Sep 16, 2018

Help please, I'm stuck here and have no idea what do to. :') Can only click Test Formations there and then exit out of it. Have I missed something or have I fucked up my save file after all my cheats? ^^;

anbucorps

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone have thoughts on whether to hold off for some more updates for the game? (played 0.6.3 I believe it was)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So i am confused about this game as it has been a long time since I played or seen anything about it but is it still in that Sabia can still be taken by the orcs when she first meets them? If not why is the pictures still in the preview slot?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So i am confused about this game as it has been a long time since I played or seen anything about it but is it still in that Sabia can still be taken by the orcs when she first meets them? If not why is the pictures still in the preview slot?
The CGs have been edited for re-use, now they're part of a bad end that happens if you fail a quest in the new update.

Reactions: Deathdawg

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Could somebody please oblige me with a Tekrok route/sub save? I lost everything in a recent hard-disk crash.
I think I've nudged the stats a bit on my run but not drastically so. This should be right before the current update for sub Tekrok. I've been playing through this update and noticing lots of bugs. Missing faces and errors that I've just ignored. Not sure if those errors will break the game later. Maybe you might want to wait for bugfix version.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Here's the most recent version of the walkthrough I still have on my hard drive

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
How's the update since sierra left?
It's certainly noticeable, but not to the degree that you might fear. There's still an emphasize on politics, but the prose is less verbose. Also there seems to be an effort made into scaling things back again. Prior updates added some weird mechanics like the raider numbers game, which they seemed to have completely abandoned.
One thing I definitely like is the higher emphasize on Neve. I think they're teasing an intimate lesbian scene between her and Sabia. Which seems like a good idea, seeing how they've already had 3 threesomes and there should be some development between them.

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017

Help please, I'm stuck here and have no idea what do to. :') Can only click Test Formations there and then exit out of it. Have I missed something or have I fucked up my save file after all my cheats? ^^;
I second this. I can't find anything on this thread or walktrough about this.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure uploading a Persistent should unlock the scenes in the gallery if anyone fancies doing that. Renpy is a bummer with galleries sometimes like WOOT new save but you miss out on everything beforehand anyway so...

I think I'll just play this version and unless enthralled wait for it to just be completed, I'd encourage others to do the same this game seems to update pretty fast and has lots of content, it seems like it's one worth waiting for a full release instead of just bits and pieces of new content every month or so.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes