whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hi, I have a question. I can't start the raids, it tells me to first do what Groknak wanted of me but I kinda forgot what he wanted and have no save to load prior to it. Do any of you have an idea what his quest was to allow me to raid? Wouldn't be a bad idea to add quest log into the game.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Well I'm stuck now, I need her to perfom the dance, I've the suit and I've trained with Neve but I don't know how to trigger the dancing event... anyone?
Also it seems I didn't have enough money for the furnishing and now I can't see the option to buy it, could be a bug?
SOLVED: It was a bug, you just need to save the required amount of money before asking the seller about the furnishing.

ramosmenos

Feb 4, 2018
Someone please god help, just tell how acess the 0.7 update allied with tekrok full sub and enslaved cats.
I tried everything! i just want to proceed to the new concent!

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
Someone please god help, just tell how acess the 0.7 update allied with tekrok full sub and enslaved cats.
I tried everything! i just want to proceed to the new concent!
You may want to make sure you have all quest done. What help in my case(also struggled with pushing plot forward) was making some squad testing in my camp(pink arrow on map). In your camp also you can choose how to motivate your troops. I had 2 options and one of them didn't do shit so I choose another and it was accepted by game(couldn't do it again). So try to use couple times that testing squad or whatever thing and go to sleep after that(assuming all other quests are done).

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It works for me to just use

Sabia.maxhp = 10000
Sabia.maxstamina = 10000

Doesn't reset when I try to Rest

GoldenPhobos

Nov 16, 2017
This is a really dumb question but I am hoping someone can help me. I simply cannot begin 0.7.0. I have downloaded the aformention sub/tekrok save file, and I have dropped it into my saves folder. How do I find it once I launch the game? All I see are all my old broken saves! This is 2 editions now I have somehow gotten myself stuck with a broken save/game. This time I started a new save today so I could see this stuff, and somehow it locked me out of giving Kia the bones. She just runs away any time I try to talk to her. I am positive based on the guide I am following I have done everything else.

chaseq

Dec 6, 2017
There's no day-to-night transition. When a quest says you need to do something "at night", usually you just go to that location and it automatically becomes "nighttime" (the sun never actually goes down on the screen though). On a couple of instances you have to go to your tent and select "wait until night and do [x]", or just go to sleep and the event will automatically happen "during the night."
Thank you very much

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This is a really dumb question but I am hoping someone can help me. I simply cannot begin 0.7.0. I have downloaded the aformention sub/tekrok save file, and I have dropped it into my saves folder. How do I find it once I launch the game? All I see are all my old broken saves! This is 2 editions now I have somehow gotten myself stuck with a broken save/game. This time I started a new save today so I could see this stuff, and somehow it locked me out of giving Kia the bones. She just runs away any time I try to talk to her. I am positive based on the guide I am following I have done everything else.
Hmm, well, I can't guarantee it won't cause any bugs, but if you've tried everything else and you're willing to violate your warranty (and potentially utterly ruin your save), open up the console (use unren to enable it first if you haven't already) and use the command "jump orccampphase2_end". That'll force the event that starts the 0.7.0 content to trigger.

ramosmenos

Feb 4, 2018
Hmm, well, I can't guarantee it won't cause any bugs, but if you've tried everything else and you're willing to violate your warranty (and potentially utterly ruin your save), open up the console (use unren to enable it first if you haven't already) and use the command "jump orccampphase2_end". That'll force the event that starts the 0.7.0 content to trigger.
I think that worked for me, thanks.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes