SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Hey I was just wondering, How do I enter the console commands or even get to the console? I used to be pretty fari in this game so I just want to increase my stats and all to get there again, Anyone know how?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey I was just wondering, How do I enter the console commands or even get to the console? I used to be pretty fari in this game so I just want to increase my stats and all to get there again, Anyone know how?
Easy way is to use .

Reactions: JohnDupont

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How exactly do I use Unren? I've never been able to use it. I've tried before and failed.
In general unren works this way: you copy paste the bat file in the game's folder and double click on it. Then a cmd prompt opens and asks you what to do.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
In general unren works this way: you copy paste the bat file in the game's folder and double click on it. Then a cmd prompt opens and asks you what to do.
I did that and it just asks if it's in the game root directory even though it is there.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I did that and it just asks if it's in the game root directory even though it is there.
Works for me as of version 5.2 of the game (I'm behind), so you are pasting unren in the wrong directory.
If your game resides in a folder named KoD, it's in that folder that unren shall be pasted. Not in KoD\game and not in the KoD's parent directory.
The path of unren shall be KoD\unren.bat, where KoD is the path to the game's root folder, where Kingdom of Deception.exe is and where the "renpy" and "game" folders are.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Works for me as of version 5.2 of the game (I'm behind), so you are pasting unren in the wrong directory.
If your game resides in a folder named KoD, it's in that folder that unren shall be pasted. Not in KoD\game and not in the KoD's parent directory.
The path of unren shall be KoD\unren.bat, where KoD is the path to the game's root folder, where Kingdom of Deception.exe is and where the "renpy" and "game" folders are.
So do I have to make a new folder for the game called unren.bat and place those folders and the exe in it or am I mistaken? Im not entirely a master of computers just yet.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
So do I have to make a new folder for the game called unren.bat and place those folders and the exe in it or am I mistaken? Im not entirely a master of computers just yet.
No, you should do as in this screenshot:
scrn.JPG
As you can see, UnRen.bat is in the game's root folder (in my case Kingdom_of_Deception-pc).

Reactions: numanumani

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
Get the letter from the merchants, then go to the bandit camp without waiting for Neve. When you encounter the guards, choose "kill them." Things won't go well for Sabia.
When I go without the Neve, I do not get the option of killing them

Viressa

May 24, 2018
When I go without the Neve, I do not get the option of killing them
If you just get hit over the head without being given an option, it means you didn't get the letter from the merchants. You need to make sure you visit the merchants without asking Jadk about the bottle you found at the ambush site.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Pursue the plot with Groknak missing as far as you currently can. Ylva will mention an election for the new warchief coming up so that's how you'll know you're there.

Go to the relief tents, look in all the rooms, clean them, talk to Vehlis and then Alioch to get the dancer costume, do some dancing practice in your tent until you can't anymore.

Make sure you have 400 Lundils (if you don't the game will bug out and you can't proceed without console commands), ask about furnishings at the trading lodge, sleep, go back to pick them up, then you can schedule the opening of the new tents for the next day.

See the scene, end of current content, and then you can do a repeatable dance scene in the tents.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
That's one of the locations I tried having it in, it still told me something about python.exe not found and asked if it were in the game's root folder
That'd mean your game folder doesn't have its python.exe in the proper place, which is what unren checks for.
Can you provide screenshots of your game folder and of the lib\windows-i686\ folder?
Besides, you're on Windows, right?

Reactions: JohnDupont
Jan 7, 2019
Ok, I aam stuck in the Horned God Arena and I don't get further. I lose the duel and it is game over.

I also tried to cheat but the cheatcodes don't work, I have no idea why and it is getting frustrating to play the game, anyone has a suggestion?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You can totally screw yourself if you don't properly time manage your training so you're tough enough for the mandatory fights. Best suggestion I have to continue your current game is to use Unren to enable the console, then when you're on the battle screen use the console command "enemy_hp = 0" to instantly win the fight.

Alternatively, here's a "fuck the combat" mod I made. Drop "Duel System.rpy" into your /game folder. You'll be given a choice at the start of each combat whether you want to win or lose.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Only 4 unique scenes and some reskinned ones. I had almost no expectations for this update after seeing what they've released over the past year, but reusing so many previous scenes was a new low. At least its got a few images worth ripping.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes