Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I heard rumor that Sierra isn't working on this game anymore with the rest of the team. Anyone know what that's about?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I updated the to 0.7.3.

Version 0.7.0a has been public for the last 10 hours. The differences between 0.7.0 and 0.7.3 are negligible: it's not worth pledging for such a small update, unless you want to support me of course.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I guess I missed out on the silver sword and orc slave armor after browsing the walkthrough. Are there console commands to add those? Does anyone have a broader list of console commands than what is on the OP?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm at the festival part of the game (just after I was found innocent of the orc murders). I haven't had any increases in experience or level for a while. I've done all the trainings and hunting. I'm level 3 with 14 xp.

Everytime I challenge Lutvrog in the training grounds he kicks my butt. In the walkthrough it says to spar him with handicap but that option never comes up. I always do 0 damage to him.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I guess I missed out on the silver sword and orc slave armor after browsing the walkthrough. Are there console commands to add those? Does anyone have a broader list of console commands than what is on the OP?
Download the , you'll find a more complete list of console commands in the "Read Me" pdf file.

For the silver blade, the name of the item is "Silverblade".
For the orc slave armor, it's "Orcslavearmor".

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
I really like this one, the story is interesting (bit of a slow burn, but then again: You want to fight some really high tier people, so preparations really need to be made...it's like in Pen and Paper! You don't slay the dragon at the end of session 1 (you are lucky if you can kill a young drakeling at that time!)...nope, that'll take a while!), the art is good (proportions are ok - not stellar, but ok...Neve for example has quite the large bust for her slender frame - for me those are the most important thing, wrong proportions are immersion breaking!) and there's catgirls (yes: I have a fetish...so what? ;) )

So for the future: More catgirls (and other more exotic beasties, too like say lamias/snake-girls), please ;)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm at the festival part of the game (just after I was found innocent of the orc murders). I haven't had any increases in experience or level for a while. I've done all the trainings and hunting. I'm level 2 with 7 xp.

Everytime I challenge Lutvrog in the training grounds he kicks my butt. In the walkthrough it says to spar him with handicap but that option never comes up. I always do 0 damage to him.
To get the option to fight him with the handicap, the sum of your sparrespect stat and your Lutvrog affection stat must be greater than or equal to 5. You get sparrespect by choosing "Spar with orcs (50 stamina)" and winning the fight. You can keep increasing this stat indefinitely, even after you stop gaining XP for defeating them, so just keep spamming that until you get the option for the handicap.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I also like realistic proportions. It is hard to find in anime and hentai art / style characters though. With the lack of any real content being added for quite some time I don't expect anything to change though.

The girls thighs, hips, and ab muscles are too large to be realistic. Breasts are realistically shaped either and are too cartoonish.

Feb 27, 2018
Here is my sub Tetrok route save for 0.7, it's not 100% full but it's close to.
Also I would be grateful if any of you could share a dom route save.
Thank you for this one. I been looking for a save since I lost mine like a long time ago. So only things I did was checking scenes every update instead of the playing the game. Bless you mate!

Reactions: Mayra

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
is the current Android build actually broken or was it like this from the start because I have no idea how to open Menu or how to sleep, can someone port this to a bettter version, thanks

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you for this one. I been looking for a save since I lost mine like a long time ago. So only things I did was checking scenes every update instead of the playing the game. Bless you mate!
Np!
BTW I'm still looking for solo dom route, if someone could share it I would be grateful.

Dec 29, 2018
I've restarted this game about 10 times. BIBLE!

I can't suggest a duel in the begining anymore. Nor have I ran into KELGAN. where the effects is Kelgan. I just keep hearing from the other ORcs is that he was executed right when yleVA comes.

what am I doing wrong

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes