ujelly1701

Aug 13, 2017
Hreinn Games said:
Update post

Hey everyone!

Progress on part 2 of Sabia's misadventure in the other orc tribe is going well. It will be complete by the end of July.

For those that have really wanted to see a very submissive Sabia in amongst some big orcs, I think you'll enjoy some of the dialogue and events!

After that we'll jump straight into part 3, and we'll be having that completed much faster than part 2.

Thanks for everyone's continued support. Also please don't forget to hop on our discord! We're often on and accessible easily there.
There's going to be a part 3 now? :KEK:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Yay, signs of life!

Wait, what?

Step by step again:
End of July is the target. Last release was at the start of January, so if no further delay happen, then 7 months for a third of a bad-end filler. Even if they say that the 3rd part will be faster that doesn't say much.

And let's go back to that bit again. Part 3? In their post in november they said that Sabia getting captured will be the new filler story. Then in January they spoke about two parts and now we are at 3 in the planning? Each time they write a post this filler story gets longer.

Finally they say that "very submissive" Sabia's fans will like the dialogue. What does that mean? "Very submissive" as in so much so that she actually enjoys herself secretly or does she end up getting fucked till she faints and gets called "slut" 30 times per minute? I would vote for the first one please if that's an option.

My suggestions for the slight chance that someone from Hreinn hears this:
If you are already thinking in terms of part 3, then turn this story from a filler dead-end into a proper side quest. Make it possible for Sabia to get back to Grok og Dar. Otherwise we are heading into ONE YEAR LONG development of content that any real playthrough would just skip over in a second. And i'm not saying (yet) that we won't see part 3 till the end of the year. I'm saying that according to their last post, next in line in development was the Vehlis-bad-end story which would also be skipped in a playthrough.

I had my complaints about part 1, but honestly, this quest line is not un-salvageable, but it cannot stay a filler bad end.
Let Sabia escape, give us a few minutes of dialogue for Sub-Dom-Neutral versions of how she did it and let us see a bit of aftermath when she returns home. Some of her friends could express worry, her enemies could be annoyed that she even returned, her captain could be angry that she wasn't available for months, her new recruits could ask for payment for the missed time... in action.

Seriously a lot of bonus points if she escapes after sex and still is naked and she has to go buy new outfits or just walk in on Tekrok naked and request a new slave armor because she couldn't bring her original one back. This could be incredibly funny and sexy like the better quests used to be in this game.
This would integrate this quest back into the story and elevate it from a filler to a proper optional side quest.

There are a lot of things Hreinn could still do to make this story worthwhile if the development took so long and as i said, this set up is a classic for a reason, the opportunities are endless. There is no reason for this quest line to end up being auto skipped just yet. Hreinn, you can do something about it and fixing it wouldn't take longer than running into a dead-end.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes