Calkos

Sep 28, 2017
Here's a new version of the fanfic mod as requested by @Kerlon. Watch the old scene once, and the next time you come back you'll have a new option that leads to a bad(?) end.

These are a nice break from my usual work so if anyone else has any scene ideas they'd like to see me write, hit me up.
Viressa

1F6Cp0O - copia.png

Cool was very good to continue the bad? end, now you mention that if you can make one at the bar ¨like I want something to happen at the bar really...¨ that still has to spend many things with can go through with Jadk or being alone, as for the continuation of the fanfic, well I have to mention I did not expect
continuous and that it will reach the game over. xD
When the narrative or dialogue just say that try to avoid mentioning "fallopian tubes", I do not know seems a bit weird to imagine that since one has the general idea for books ¨and I do not think that someone besides doctor knows how is.¨and get to that graphic point of imagining why I say is a bit strange, but I can that others like it, I still like the narrative :) the dialogue that I love to see Sabia talking like that, I only think that I speak a little more just a little bit, and I think you can also have happy ending, even if it comes to a game over, I do not know, I think your possibilities are endless or at least many :3

Reactions: Viressa

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
the latest dancer update was really disappointing! you should have either used more than one CG to give the dancing feel OR a far better pose for single CG, and also not having any sex for such seducing theme was also disappointing! recent updates are very short on content sadly...

Reactions: Calkos

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Here's a new version of the fanfic mod as requested by @Kerlon. Watch the old scene once, and the next time you come back you'll have a new option that leads to a bad(?) end.

These are a nice break from my usual work so if anyone else has any scene ideas they'd like to see me write, hit me up.
thanks alot for sharing bro! do i have to just drop the folder in my KOD folder or are there any extra things that i have to do?
also it would be great if you could add all bonuses somehow ingame as bad ending or something! like:
0. Sabia and lutvrog: maybe a bad ending where sabia is sold to lutvrog by tekrok as an slave?
1. Neva and sabia tentalce: if you choose to visit that location with neva again, bad ending where tentacle take them to a safe house for eternal breeding.
2. sabia or defeat in arena: well same thing she being raped for losing in any arena event (maybe if she had bad attitude with orcs?)
3. Hound: it seems u have already done this!, there could be also somekind of bad ending from first encounter with hound where she cannot control the hound and instead get captured by the hound and trapped in cage as his breeding bitch.
4. bar scene with orcs: like others said bad ending with orcs rape her
5. sabia and neve hound scene: an option to set hound free (in either part of hound story) and when talking with neva after tentacle story a new option as "a fluffy surprise" where 2 start making love and their friends join the game suddenly from the wild.
6. Vehlis with orc: somehow convince her prostitute is good business and then she will sell her self to orcs?.
7. Sabia minotaur: maybe a bad ending in orc camp where she is sold to minotaurs as slave or simply continue after her defeat by minotaurs!

this are only some suggestions! hope u find some good or worth ur time ^^

Reactions: Viressa

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Jadk is the main antagonist.

If you havent noticed JADK is the mastermind behind all shemes going on in the Camp.

He was the one that orchestrated Catgirls raid on Orc caravan that stole the holy iron (or whatever)
He was the one that again planned the route of Old Chief that got him into an ambush
And Old Chiefs Orc were drinking stupid night before this in HIS Inn
And he manipulated Sabia on every step to do what he wanted her to do.
And after all this he out of the blue becomes a "temporary" warchief - for only A SEVERAL MONTHS !

Most of all he even says it bluntly on every turn that he feels like he is responsible for theese things !

Seriously I have been suspicious of this from the first conversation we had with him, but after he become temporary "Palpatine" I became sure of it.

JADK is probably main antagonist among orc.
He and the Shaman are behind all Orc problems
And they working with Sabia's Mother to create some sort of super magical monsters etc.

Bad Ending where Sabia is experimented on and fucked by huge creature that seems to be something like mahor/minotaur breed - further solidifies this.

Seriously Am I the only one that sees this comming ?
Oh and BTW Jadk came to current Ork Camp from another tribe that was destroyed.

I bet it was the Tribe that Chief Gnashak was talking about that was led by his friend.

I bet Jadk was responsible for their demise too.
Absolutely based and redpilled

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Nice scenes, can I add those scenes to the JDMOD please?

Btw, you don't need to modify "05OrcCamp_Phase_03.rpy": define config.label_overrides = {"original_label": "modified_label"} allows to replace a label by another one you wrote.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Nice scenes, can I add those scenes to the JDMOD please?
Sure, and you have my permission to rewrite the code to make it work if you need to.

Btw, you don't need to modify "05OrcCamp_Phase_03.rpy": define config.label_overrides = {"original_label": "modified_label"} allows to replace a label by another one you wrote.
Oooh, that's really useful, didn't know you could do that. Thanks!

Here's my 0.3 version of the fanfic mod, modifying the bar groping questline so you can fuck the orcs if your sub score is 3 or higher. The scene is repeatable, and you can continue the quest in the normal way whenever you feel like it. Note you'll need a save where the quest is still available and hasn't yet been completed.

EDIT: v0.31 - Corrected some minor bugs.

Asmodai

Jun 24, 2017
thanks alot for sharing bro! do i have to just drop the folder in my KOD folder or are there any extra things that i have to do?
also it would be great if you could add all bonuses somehow ingame as bad ending or something! like:
0. Sabia and lutvrog: maybe a bad ending where sabia is sold to lutvrog by tekrok as an slave?
1. Neva and sabia tentalce: if you choose to visit that location with neva again, bad ending where tentacle take them to a safe house for eternal breeding.
2. sabia or defeat in arena: well same thing she being raped for losing in any arena event (maybe if she had bad attitude with orcs?)
3. Hound: it seems u have already done this!, there could be also somekind of bad ending from first encounter with hound where she cannot control the hound and instead get captured by the hound and trapped in cage as his breeding bitch.
4. bar scene with orcs: like others said bad ending with orcs rape her
5. sabia and neve hound scene: an option to set hound free (in either part of hound story) and when talking with neva after tentacle story a new option as "a fluffy surprise" where 2 start making love and their friends join the game suddenly from the wild.
6. Vehlis with orc: somehow convince her prostitute is good business and then she will sell her self to orcs?.
7. Sabia minotaur: maybe a bad ending in orc camp where she is sold to minotaurs as slave or simply continue after her defeat by minotaurs!

this are only some suggestions! hope u find some good or worth ur time ^^
Convincing Vehlis to expand her bussines by moonlighting as a prostitute sounds awsome! The artwork in both of her special scenes would work well for that, two different customers!

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Convincing Vehlis to expand her bussines by moonlighting as a prostitute sounds awsome! The artwork in both of her special scenes would work well for that, two different customers!
She likes sex. She likes money.
Perhaps the two can be combined...

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
She likes sex. She likes money.
Perhaps the two can be combined...
I think Vehlis operates at economic order of magnitudes way over what orcs could give her. She'd be getting pennies for time she could spend working on way more proficuous commercial deals. It'd make no sense business wise.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I think Vehlis operates at economic order of magnitudes way over what orcs could give her. She'd be getting pennies for time she could spend working on way more proficuous commercial deals. It'd make no sense business wise.
Yeah, you're probably right.
I guess Sabia would have to think long and hard about how she would sell Vehlis on that idea.

Gbob

May 31, 2018
@Bloo Here's apk for 0.7.3 with JDmod
Sorry it took so long but i'm busy with my exams at the moment. That also means I haven't playtested it :/ .
I can't get this to work. Can't access the menu in game or see JDmod content. Am I missing something?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes