RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Remember bois, don't link their link here. PM a mod/uploader or reupload it yourself.

ana1omnomnom

Oct 4, 2017
Do we need new saves? I'm stuck after resting a few days. It says I am hosting a feast and performance as well as to cut into tent profits if I can't afford it. There's no dialogue to do that and no way for me to make enough money in the few days.

Anyone else getting this? Also what's this feast and performance? I don't remember it.

Zestriel

Aug 11, 2016
Do we need new saves? I'm stuck after resting a few days. It says I am hosting a feast and performance as well as to cut into tent profits if I can't afford it. There's no dialogue to do that and no way for me to make enough money in the few days.

Anyone else getting this? Also what's this feast and performance? I don't remember it.
Yeah the version is bugged. They uploaded a bugfix and I'm reuploading it right now. Should be up in about 25 min.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Y'know, reading this thread reminds me of why so many people don't finish or even start on their creative endeavors. Yes, they've dropped the ball, yes, they've underperformed - but my god. But the sheer negativity and bile some of you are spewing is absurd.
Being a armchair dev is easy. Suddenly every anonymous immature person becomes well versed on how well to makes someone's else game perfect. :confused:

Anyway back to the topic, @Anime was a mistake thank you in advance for the new link. :D

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes