• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I distinctively remember it being enforced on one of the very, very first versions.

Perhaps the authors didn't mean to keep it that way even at the time, but hadn't come up with writing the alternatives.
Maybe in the demo version, but I don't remember that far back. But since version 0.1 and all the way up until they were removed both opening scenes were avoidable.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The opening rape scenes are avoidable, yes, but it's actually quite unintuitive to do and without opening the game code I wouldn't be surprised if many players never figured out how and just assumed it was enforced. This was my assumption before I made the restoration mod and looked through the original code myself. It also sets the expectations for the game ahead completely wrong, and is probably the second biggest reason for all the disappointment.

(The first biggest reason, of course, is that you're very very strongly pushed to make Sabia sell blowjobs to survive in phase 1. That was a bad idea, if they were gonna remove the almost-mandatory rape scenes to adjust expectations they should have removed the relief tent blowjobs too.)

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
So? I still liked having it at the beginning. It served as a great intro for a slutty sub playthrough
And? That has nothing to do with my post as I liked the scene in the beginning too. My point was, you don need a mod that unlocks the scene in the gallery when the scene is still in the game just at a different point.

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with the tent questline? So ive already dealt with ornshakar's bs, now Bris told me there are human soldiers in the hall, i ask Jadk, he says that yes indeed these are whitecrest guys making sure orcs aren't preparing any raids, So i go back to the hall and nope can't do anything from there.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
The opening rape scenes are avoidable, yes, but it's actually quite unintuitive to do and without opening the game code I wouldn't be surprised if many players never figured out how and just assumed it was enforced. This was my assumption before I made the restoration mod and looked through the original code myself. It also sets the expectations for the game ahead completely wrong, and is probably the second biggest reason for all the disappointment.

(The first biggest reason, of course, is that you're very very strongly pushed to make Sabia sell blowjobs to survive in phase 1. That was a bad idea, if they were gonna remove the almost-mandatory rape scenes to adjust expectations they should have removed the relief tent blowjobs too.)
I think the start of the game was just fine, but it had to be changed because too many people drew the wrong conclusions from it.
Let's see, we have a female protagonist, who was betrayed by an elder sibling, she ended up in a tribe she considered to be uncivilized and was forced to perform sexual acts she didn't enjoy. But eventually she learned more about the tribe and accepted them, she rose to become a well known and respected member. Of course along the way she ended up having more and more sex, sometimes for fun sometimes for power, but once she deals with the opposition within the tribe, she can set out to achieve her original goal: to claim her rightful place in the Kingdom that tossed her out in the first place.

Oh, btw that's not KoD, that's GoT from the perspective of Daenerys. Hands up anyone who thinks that Daenerys is on a corruption game? Yet when Sabia goes through the same journey people complain about a "failed corruption game" where the creators didn't deliver what they promised.

I think aside of the pace of development the game delivered exactly what was promised to us, but for various reasons the expectations and the promise didn't align.

After all, NN was similar. Sure, if one only looks at the H scenes, it seems like a corruption game, but if those are ignored for a moment, then it's about a protagonist with suicidal depression building lifelong friendships, saving a town and she eventually either sets out on a new quest to rebuild one of the kingdoms involved or she settles down to enjoy (in various ways) a simple life. That's a positive and uplifting story which just happens to have a lot of great sex in it.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Holy Shit, I know some of these are variants, but I've been missing a lot of shit in the last two updates. I have no idea how to get the second to last for instance.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Where did you get that? :O I don't remember the starting convos of the story so well anymore.
I do remember at the start of the game after losing you have the optional to just say 'fuck it' and suicidally charge to try take down the villain and his henchmen, (even though you know you'll lose).

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
I do remember at the start of the game after losing you have the optional to just say 'fuck it' and suicidally charge to try take down the villain and his henchmen, (even though you know you'll lose).
Oh that one, okay I might have interpreted that a bit differently :) as just a heroic last stand against all odds, but I guess it's open to interpretation

Reactions: lostraven

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Holy Shit, I know some of these are variants, but I've been missing a lot of shit in the last two updates. I have no idea how to get the second to last for instance.
It's a quest for Dajrab that mostly involves talking to the different bandits over and over until they eventually tell you where to find a girl, then you sexually "interrogate" her.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You need to do a Dajrab route (for the one on the bottom row) and a Tekrok route (for the four on the middle row) playthrough of 0.8 to unlock these.

kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
I've followed all the instructions for the "Makhor Peace Event" (Heavy Leather CHECK - Orc or Silver Weapon CHECK - more or at 280 stamina (300 in my case) CHECK - defense more or at 2 (P-DEF 3 for me) CHECK - LEVEL 5 CHECK - special training for beast at cost of 150 stam CHECK) and she still gets torn apart.

Happens only to me or what ?

P.S. I know I can edit with "save edit online", but I would like not to edit the save file if possible.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Are you getting a game over or are you just getting reduced down to 1 HP? You can't actually do well against the Makhor without either hurting it or using the poison, the best you can do is just barely survive.

xGazo

Feb 28, 2019
I hope they dint implemented Tekrok images where you require to have dom to be able to unlocking them because from my gallery I'm missing just 1 image and its the one with the sub and dom variant

kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
Are you getting a game over or are you just getting reduced down to 1 HP? You can't actually do well against the Makhor without either hurting it or using the poison, the best you can do is just barely survive.
I go for "don't use the poison; try not to hurt the Makhor" like the guide instruct, and it's GAME OVER always

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes