ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
More Sabia, the orc cock sucker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love you. You're doing the Hentai Gods' work, son. Blessings upon you.
I should point out since people have noted that the time limits are annoying, there's no time limit on the feast as far as I can tell - nothing in the code, and I never ran into it ingame.

You can probably grind a huge amount of money up in this version and cheese future time limits if they show up.
That's good to know. Thanks. I already grinded a ton after the cat quest, since it didn't end the version like the feast does. But now I know I can prepare for the next version as well.

Reactions: Apalos

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i have a problem, the game freeze in tekrog feast and the investigator bad end
any solution?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
does anyone know how to get neve to come to the feast?
You ask her. But she doesn't want to come to Tekrok's feast, and you can't convince her to. Any other feast and she should just say yes immediately. Unless you did something to piss her off, like torture Maply after you had her pleasure her. I'm assuming that would make her say no.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I made an *InDepth* walkthrough for 0.3.0.

Please, tell me if I made mistakes and missed something.

Edit : Made changes.
Edit#2 : Made changes again after testing it ingame.
Edit#3 : Minor update for 0.3.4.
Edit#4 : Made some changes, my post below.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Damn, that's great. This is even better than the other walkthrough. Finally, I know which choice changes what variables. Thanks.

Hmm, a sub point with the Investigator. Sigh. Fine, game. I'll do the damn bar quest. Happy?

Last edited:

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017

In the membership ritual section, you mentioned Tekrok twice. The 2nd line should say Rokgrid rather than Tekrok.

There's also an eavesdrop at the market that will improve the catgirl raid outcome; it should be the very first eavesdrop when the catgirl quest begins. I don't remember the specific text, but an orc mentions that the catgirls seem to have known the shipment was going.

Last edited:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Damn, that's great. This is even better than the other walkthrough. Finally, I know which choice changes what variables. Thanks.

Hmm, a sub points with the Investigator. Sigh. Fine, game. I'll do the damn bar quest. Happy?
no give us 500 cookies then ill be happy :p

Reactions: ponyguy

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
In the membership ritual section, you mentioned Tekrok twice. The 2nd line should say Rokgrid rather than Tekrok.

There's also an eavesdrop at the market that will improve the catgirl raid outcome; it should be the very first eavesdrop when the catgirl quest begins. I don't remember the specific text, but an orc mentions that the catgirls seem to have known the shipment was going.
Thank you.

Reactions: ponyguy

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017

Edit : Made changes.
Edit#2 : Made changes again after testing it ingame.
You sir are amazing. I was planning on doing something similar after looking at the code, but you beat me AND did it in a better way than I would have. I applaud you!

anschwww

May 10, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fixes from 0.3.0 are:

-Fix of a white hind hunt bug that could get you stuck from progressing and capturing the hind.
-Typos and a few smaller bugs fixed.
-Tweak to money balance: it's now possible to earn a little more money from the catgirl quest.

Enjoy!
Links :

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey, I can finally make Royal Gold. Glad they fixed that. Now to never touch the stuff. XD

Reactions: Apalos
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes