MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
I can not save Kultan (the orc that is going to be executed), I want to save him, but always run out of days to do so. I am following the walkthrough, but I need a better walkthrough because if I do what it says I can't save him.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I can not save Kultan (the orc that is going to be executed), I want to save him, but always run out of days to do so. I am following the walkthrough, but I need a better walkthrough because if I do what it says I can't save him.
How are you running out of days? You can do stuff all you want without running out of time. Plus which walkthrough did you follow cause if you do what it says in the one at the front page you shouldn't lose him.

T

test234

I really enjoyed the game and graphics, its more like a flash game in renpy.
The setup with the different factions and the votes you need, reminds me of good RPGs. Also I assume its going to be pretty much open world game, which I find a lot more interesting then just running through chapters..

One thing though - has anyone looked at the source code of this? I think with some understanding how to use classes/oop and a better structure, their work would be a lot easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

test234

Graphics as in art of the buildings. You know background and such.

In a VN I dont expect to do much besides choosing one out of multiple paths. So for me this is more a game like Soldiers life.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
This is not true. It is impossible to achieve everything that has an effect on trial outcomes before Kulgan is executed.
I honestly don't see how considering I followed the walkthrough & didn't use cheats, was able to save them & even went back and did it all like taking my sweet ass time to draw it out to see if I ran out of days.

Aug 6, 2016
Optimal trial outcome requires 10x relief tents, 5x hunting, and 5x bar work. Thats ~1750 stamina, if I remember right. You regen 100 stamina per day, you cant do any of those things on the first day, and you have to hit level 2 somehow to even access the trial.

You outright cannot generate enough stamina to do everything in the first 18 days.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
thats too much, the best trial outcome just relies on your equipment,training and choices which you can max out in just a couple of days

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Optimal trial outcome requires 10x relief tents, 5x hunting, and 5x bar work. Thats ~1750 stamina, if I remember right. You regen 100 stamina per day, you cant do any of those things on the first day, and you have to hit level 2 somehow to even access the trial.

You outright cannot generate enough stamina to do everything in the first 18 days.
You're right.
You start at 100 Stamina, generate half of your max evertime you rest and can rest 18 times before Kulgan gets executed. So 1900+ depending on when you ding level 2.
You need 480 Stamina for hunting, 1000 for the relief tents, 250 for the bar, 90 for cleaning, 200 for sparring (if you want the vigor reeds), 150 for the trial. For a grand total of 2170.

If you don't do the hunting, you should be able to save Kulgan and still get the best outcome at the trial as long as you didn't choose the gangbang introduction. You should be level 2 thanks to sparring.
If you chose the gangbang introduction, you'll only lose 1 Groknak Affection and 1 Orcs Loyalty.

Any reason why you don't cover Sabia's Fest? Or why you consider it suboptimal option?
There is one *scene* during Sabia's Feast : Alioch+Neve+Sabia. The exact same scene also happen during Dajrab's Feast.
I would only cover Sabia's Feast if it became mandatory for a scene later on. I don't think it will, but we might get an alternative ending (someday) if you manage to beat the game while avoiding every *scene* involving Sabia.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There is one *scene* during Sabia's Feast : Alioch+Neve+Sabia. The exact same scene also happen during Dajrab's Feast.
I would only cover Sabia's Feast if it became mandatory for a scene later on. I don't think it will, but we might get an alternative ending (someday) if you manage to beat the game while avoiding every *scene* involving Sabia.
True, there is no additional scenes but you do not get interaction with Jadk (I think you only get it for your own feast) and you get different variable increase...

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I'm a little confused about this "best outcome" of the trial and the variables with the different characters. I thought what mattered were the choices you made, as in which Captain you support or don't and if you wind up a sexslave at the end or not. Is there more to it than that? Is it important to save Whatshisname?

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm a little confused about this "best outcome" of the trial and the variables with the different characters. I thought what mattered were the choices you made, as in which Captain you support or don't and if you wind a sexslave at the end or not. Is there more to it than that? Is it important to save Whatshisname?
There are hidden variables in the game's files. Such as how much the orcs like you, how much the humans like you, how much individual characters like you and so on. Along with sub and dom points. A lot of choices affect these. Either increasing or decreasing them. A ''best outcome'' in any event would be gaining as many of these points that you can depending on who you're siding with.
Saving Kulgan affects how well you do the cat quest. He gives you valuable info.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
The Membership Ritual Quest didn't work stamina-wise. I changed it.

I tested it for Rokgrid+Dajrab and Rokgrid+Tekrok+Dajrab with the Gangbang Introduction. I got the results I expected.
When Groknak reveals his final decision, he should say either "You managed to manipulate the entire trial. Effortlessly. There is something about you..." (best outcome) or "You managed to manipulate the entire trial. There is something about you..." (second best outcome) depending on your choices.
Tell me what you get.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
There are hidden variables in the game's files. Such as how much the orcs like you, how much the humans like you, how much individual characters like you and so on. Along with sub and dom points. A lot of choices affect these. Either increasing or decreasing them. A ''best outcome'' in any event would be gaining as many of these points that you can depending on who you're siding with.
Saving Kulgan affects how well you do the cat quest. He gives you valuable info.
I see. Thank you, equine member.
So I'm guessing these points only allow events to trigger (like attending a specific feast) or a game over (being a sexslave), like a "yes" or "no" kind of thing? These are the only effects that seem visible to me.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
True, there is no additional scenes but you do not get interaction with Jadk (I think you only get it for your own feast) and you get different variable increase...
I understand.
I don't want to make the walkthrough even more complex that it already is. I only cover what I consider to be the "best choices" and I try to give a bit of information for those who want to go off the beaten track.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I see. Thank you, equine member.
So I'm guessing these points only allow events to trigger (like attending a specific feast) or a game over (being a sexslave), like a "yes" or "no" kind of thing? These are the only effects that seem visible to me.
Don't mention it.
More or less. I don't know how much the various loyalty points affect the choices or how much they will affect them in the future, but having or lacking sub or dom points makes certain options available or unavailable respectively. I assume that if you, for example, act like a douche around or towards Lutvrog, insulting orcs or lying at the trial, you won't have enough points with him to invite him to your feast. Stuff like that.

Reactions: JohnDupont and Lynn
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes