Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Nice, looks like they're really going ham with the repeatable scenes this update. I've already seen like 8 images. There will be the costumes too I think.
So far by everything everything you and the others found out, in the next patch there is supposed to be:

-true repeatable scenes for the first time. (most likely with neve and bris involved too)
-clothing system expansion+new clothes
-updated groping arts with the new clothes
-sketches replaced by good quality art
-main story progression, probably with captain / faction focus.

I think the last time when so many things got reworked was in the combat update, or maybe the inventory update early on.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So far by everything everything you and the others found out, in the next patch there is supposed to be:

-true repeatable scenes for the first time. (most likely with neve and bris involved too)

I think the last time when so many things got reworked was in the combat update, or maybe the inventory update early on.
Man I sure hope that's the case. Would make for a very good update.

Apr 22, 2021

sounds like a redemption update

Reactions: Gogman2

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I don't think the map size matters too much. Nomo drew a whole continent at one point, but later said that the story will just include the places that come naturally and leave the rest out.

For me the story scale still tells much more.
Sabia wants to get revenge on her family, one of the most powerful one in the most powerful empire, and just in the last patch we've been told that her mother alone could destroy a whole town if she wanted to. Even with plans and sneak attacks this can't be easy.
And right now even if she gathered everyone she could call, Sabia most likely couldn't even handle Kira's bandit team if Neve decided to stay out of it.

As i see it, we kind of have a few "milestone" villains in the story now: Kira, then Jasmine, Lynn and finally Tyra. Sabia might not have to fight them all, or some might get grouped up, or maybe new ones could show up. A story can be written in many ways, but if Sabia isn't ready to face the weakest of the four then she can't be close to finishing the story yet either.

But that's just my guess.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes