Eliza12

May 2, 2017
I stopped being hyped when I saw the vote about Monthly updates vs when it's finished updates on their patreon. I already knew by then that It was destined to go south sooner or later. The ruining of the cat-slaves plot was about the eight nail in the coffin.
I stop following this when Sierra Lee left the project, loved the cat slaves plot, tho. In what way did they ruin it?

Jan 2, 2020
Though that doesn't sound interesting with the dom or pro slavery routes
Have you seen the leaks? They are great,not only will Sabia be back in the tents but there might be more to it,as for dom route im sure they will find something,tho dont get your hopes high,the differences between dom and sub are kinda small.
Is there a pro slavery route? I thought it was scrapped.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Back in the previous couple versions dom and sub had the same scene with slight differences. For example the repeating scene with the orc in Sabia's tent. If she was sub he would mount her but if she was dom she would be on top instead.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
I just hope they revisited the game and added some repeatable scenes to old content, If it just gonna be for new update forward then the game looks abit like this: Great act 1 - slooooooooooooooog - new update content.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I just hope they revisited the game and added some repeatable scenes to old content, If it just gonna be for new update forward then the game looks abit like this: Great act 1 - slooooooooooooooog - new update content.
From the "leaks" it looks like there's gonna be 3 types of scenes. 1 is whore tents scenes, so probably repeatable. 2 is Sabia working in the brothel in that one human town, hopefully repeatable. And 3 is better quality scenes in her own tent, which I seriously hope are repeatable.

Aug 12, 2018
Im regular cheking their patreon page and i noticed quite a while ago a constant reduction of supporters. They now dropped under 3k$/month (2992$) which means they lost 1000$ of their monthly income over the last 3 months - or 25%.
Im really curious, whether this will have a positive or a negative outcome for their progress and future updates.

(Off topic question: Is my english readable/understandable, or just garbage? Feel free to PM me, im really curious.)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Im really curious, whether this will have a positive or a negative outcome for their progress and future updates
$3000 in a third-world country lasts quite a bit for a small family or group of friends, and even longer when you're living alone. The outcome of this project depends on them and whether it had a negative or positive impact on the whole situation -- only they can change it.

All I can do is giving comments here and there and watching from the sidelines.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
do we have any word on update or are we waiting for them to just say something? iv been away for long ( apparently not long enough xD )

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
Man, did they at least post an update for last month? This seems like the "May" update is dead and buried at this point lmao.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes