Jan 2, 2020
From the discord:

"... the new CG's are a lot more detailed and have a lot more extra stuff to them. Here is one of the reworked CG's as example

It is one of the more simple ones, but it still has 1 orc fucking, and then 2 orcs doing spitroast, 1 orc can just do bj as standalone. I have gropes, slaps, whip, cum covered, sweaty, and outfit/heels plus Sabia being a sub or dom in it. So in comparison to the old one, you probably can see how this one is a lot more complex, and how all of them can add content for multiple scenes/events."

View attachment 1298026

View attachment 1298027
Better art/scenes is all and good but what about the story?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sabia's tent scenes are the ones I'm mostly excited about.

But I really hope these "repeatable" scenes are actually repeatable. In past updates they kept adding scenes to her tent, like with the orc captain, or the two prisoners, or the guy from the bar. But all those eventually ended after a couple of times.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
To this day I still don't know the reason to make these horrendous repeatable scenes.

I'd take 1 good normal scene over 2000 of those repeatable eye-bleaches. I mean if they were to release monthly or even bi-monthly updates, then yes, make some of those so the updates seem beefier. But they are taking 7+ months for an update, there's no excuse in the world not a single one of those repeatable scenes is made in Nomos usual style.

Jan 2, 2020
To this day I still don't know the reason to make these horrendous repeatable scenes.

I'd take 1 good normal scene over 2000 of those repeatable eye-bleaches. I mean if they were to release monthly or even bi-monthly updates, then yes, make some of those so the updates seem beefier. But they are taking 7+ months for an update, there's no excuse in the world not a single one of those repeatable scenes is made in Nomos usual style.
Agree,i dont see the appeal in those repetable nonsense,i wish they would just focus on the story and polish the scenes AFTER.

Nov 1, 2020
From the discord:

"... the new CG's are a lot more detailed and have a lot more extra stuff to them. Here is one of the reworked CG's as example

It is one of the more simple ones, but it still has 1 orc fucking, and then 2 orcs doing spitroast, 1 orc can just do bj as standalone. I have gropes, slaps, whip, cum covered, sweaty, and outfit/heels plus Sabia being a sub or dom in it. So in comparison to the old one, you probably can see how this one is a lot more complex, and how all of them can add content for multiple scenes/events."

View attachment 1298026

View attachment 1298027
THEY'LL NEED ANOTHER SEVEN MONTHS TO FIX THOSE DWARF PROPORTIONS

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Repeatable scenes were never meant to be lower quality. Me and other ppl asking for em just wanted high quality scenes u can trigger multiple times during 1 playthrough, like 1st part of a game where sabia worked in the tent. Otherwise game is just 30 of anoying gameplay for one Jpeg.

skeleton bomb

Sep 11, 2018
Update: Nomo just said he went and made the legs longer after feedback in the Discord.
Damn. I was secretly hoping womanlet Sabia would stick. Atleast this update addresses my biggest concern, namely repeatable scenes. I can't believe it's been so long since Sabia has been able to return to the tents. Never made sense that a submissive Sabia wouldn't even consider working there again.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
From the discord:

View attachment 1298026

View attachment 1298027
WTF is this?!! why is sabia a midget? o_O !!!! THATS the better art they were talking about?!! how the fuk didnt NOMO notice that?!

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
From the discord:

View attachment 1298026

View attachment 1298027
And I was thinking to give this game another chance after two years of not playing it. Surely, the game went downhill after Sierra left the project, and I suppose there's a pretty obvious reason for that, considering everything that was happening with the game during all these years, she probably didn't even want to take any part in this mess.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I believe sandbox games should have repeatable scenes. Otherwise no point in making it a sandbox. Just going to the gallery isn't the same thing. Even for kinetic novels, it's better to just start a new game.

Reactions: zen4yalp
Apr 22, 2021
From the discord:

View attachment 1298026

View attachment 1298027
Almost a year in "production" btw

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
WOW..
Why would you shoot yourself in the foot like that? This guy is too perfectionist. Besides, I'm pretty sure most people where okay either way. I mean, you have games such as Roundscape Adorevia where art is comissioned from a gazillion artists each with different art styles. Complaining about slightly less details is a little overkill.
On a side note, wish he/they kept doing it in RPGM like Noxian Nights which is probably one of my all time favorites. It takes time to build a library of assets, but once you have those it's much easier to make scenes and organize them. Ren'Py is a coding mess.

Jan 2, 2020
WOW..
Why would you shoot yourself in the foot like that? This guy is too perfectionist. Besides, I'm pretty sure most people where okay either way. I mean, you have games such as Roundscape Adorevia where art is comissioned from a gazillion artists each with different art styles. Complaining about slightly less details is a little overkill.
On a side note, wish he/they kept doing it in RPGM like Noxian Nights which is probably one of my all time favorites. It takes time to build a library of assets, but once you have those it's much easier to make scenes and organize them. Ren'Py is a coding mess.
Thats maybe why they choose renpy,to have more excuses for the "delays",strap on everyone they will take another 7 months just to fix dwarf Sabia,another 7 to add the other half of artwork and another 7 months of ??? but then we will finally have profit.....or do we?

May 18, 2020
WOW..
Why would they use the old af rpgm when they have the unprecendented opportunity to program something so unique as an inventory. A dream job for every script kiddo in the mighty renpy. Damn I am salty, time to play some more lol. None sets up themselves for failure on purpose, but I really don't get the decision to use renpy. "Bleeding into may" lmfao. Just realised we passed 4years in development. The faster updates are bound to be coming soon.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes