ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
maybe he wants to have an unlocked gallery without spending 5 hours on the game
then there is FAR better hentai comics/art out there! im serious! why even bother with hentai games and all this update delay crap if all u care is a sex art? just go in rule35 and u have an unending ocean of sex art with all fetishes

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
You know what drew me to this game?

I remember I started playing right on the debut of the horned god's night. I saw a teaser pic of Sabia(Saaaahhhh-bia) done up in the mask and the vines (even though turns out the tek-rok feast was the one I was after)

I liked it because not only was I newer to hentai games... it was this element of ritual and fantasy infused into it.

I wanted to see waht happened in that scene so bad.

When I actually played the game, I play games like these usually kinda natural at first (Just going with the mood if there are choices not aiming to be a total fuck puppet or a bitchy dom just at first)

I found that a pro-Sabia independent run felt natural and I just had a blast playing the game the first time around. Replaying to discover I had to make her into a slutty orc slave was also a SUPER treat and I didn't mind going back to replay it.

In other words, I think the essence of this game that made it so enjoyable was in fact the semi-hard world building, combined with the potential enjoyable replay value, combined with some of the more "ceremonial" fuckings that could occur.

I think like the whole point of games like this is usually to degrade or humiliate the protag, and thats usually A-OK with me.

Here, not only is it apparent the writing is lack luster... I mean even if Kia was part of Sierra's original vision or not, some of these things have become a chore. Honestly... sometimes even the orcs sound like they use a dictionary and sometimes I wish they couldn't speak at all.

I remember I WANTED to know more about Jadk and several other orcs and characters. Now I just... I don't know. I don't even know why I am typing this other than to say I wish Hreinn could have some awakening to that original vision and see what they have and how desperate their fan base is for them to just... either give it up or step back into it.

absolem

Oct 7, 2017
I remember I WANTED to know more about Jadk and several other orcs and characters. Now I just... I don't know. I don't even know why I am typing this other than to say I wish Hreinn could have some awakening to that original vision and see what they have and how desperate their fan base is for them to just... either give it up or step back into it.
When I tried to edit saves in an early version of the game with Ren'Py Editor, i found a switch "Jadk wife", or something like that. So in the beginning they planned to ad this route to the game, at least when Sierra Lee was still in the team.
Now I'm not even sure if they will make this storyline or not.

Reactions: ColumbaTiberius
Jun 19, 2018
Man I was a big fan of the whole fall from high status and now you're just some low class orc "property" concept.
I don't know why but that plot just feels lackluster after the trial. I don't know how much of that was due to losing Sierra's writing or just Patreon milquetoast policies.

Would really appreciate recommendations for Sierra's other works that feature strong female character undergoing submissive/degradation route.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
You know what drew me to this game?

I remember I started playing right on the debut of the horned god's night. I saw a teaser pic of Sabia(Saaaahhhh-bia) done up in the mask and the vines (even though turns out the tek-rok feast was the one I was after)

I liked it because not only was I newer to hentai games... it was this element of ritual and fantasy infused into it.

I wanted to see waht happened in that scene so bad.

When I actually played the game, I play games like these usually kinda natural at first (Just going with the mood if there are choices not aiming to be a total fuck puppet or a bitchy dom just at first)

I found that a pro-Sabia independent run felt natural and I just had a blast playing the game the first time around. Replaying to discover I had to make her into a slutty orc slave was also a SUPER treat and I didn't mind going back to replay it.

In other words, I think the essence of this game that made it so enjoyable was in fact the semi-hard world building, combined with the potential enjoyable replay value, combined with some of the more "ceremonial" fuckings that could occur.

I think like the whole point of games like this is usually to degrade or humiliate the protag, and thats usually A-OK with me.

Here, not only is it apparent the writing is lack luster... I mean even if Kia was part of Sierra's original vision or not, some of these things have become a chore. Honestly... sometimes even the orcs sound like they use a dictionary and sometimes I wish they couldn't speak at all.

What i think is missing most are the side interactions. The sexy and teasing ones in the "recent..." patches were needed and i like them a lot, but early on you can walk around the camp and ask everyone how are they doing, what do they think of the situation or each other and all that.

There is some of these interactions left in the newer areas like the human towns or the bandit camp, but at the end of the current state a lot of the friendlier or interesting npcs like Vehlis, Jadk, Maply, Ylva and even the captains are essentially missing since they don't even have a throwaway line to say.

I remember when almost everyone here was hoping to get an option to train the hellhound, which could still be a thing, but i almost forgot about it by now... The tents and the brothel seems to be a thing in the next patch, but something interesting in the Silver tusk, a human tavern or any of the shops could be nice too.

Reactions: zen4yalp

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
From the discord:

"... the new CG's are a lot more detailed and have a lot more extra stuff to them. Here is one of the reworked CG's as example

It is one of the more simple ones, but it still has 1 orc fucking, and then 2 orcs doing spitroast, 1 orc can just do bj as standalone. I have gropes, slaps, whip, cum covered, sweaty, and outfit/heels plus Sabia being a sub or dom in it. So in comparison to the old one, you probably can see how this one is a lot more complex, and how all of them can add content for multiple scenes/events."

Update: Nomo said he went and fixed the wonky proportions after getting feedback in the Discord

View attachment 1298026

View attachment 1298027
You know... looking at this post again i started to wish that the change in sabias shape/figure was story related. In that after her deal with the shaman or out of revenge he slowly started to physically change sabia via drugs/food/magic without her knowledge to make her a better orc fuck toy.... That would have pleased me greatly. It would have been even cooler having it happen to a more dominant sabia and watch her puzzle over the changes and try to stop them. And the sub route could have been her gradually coming to accept the changes and even welcome them as her mind got more fucked. That would have made for some really nice story telling. Which i like since the thing that really caught my attention in the first place was all the story telling Potential i saw in this game.

These are sad times we are living in... Aliens are apparently real... College sports have gone corporate...Reality TV is still a thing... and potentialy awesome stories are being left untold, forever consigned to the void to drift for all eternity in an empty ocean of darkness.

P.S.
Fuck all the humans that have been unnecessarily added to this game. Figuratively and literally.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes