Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
If they stopped for one month, and they release a new version every half year... maybe we'll see a new one in just 10 days! Because now it's 6 for us, but by their logic maybe that's 5, since they decided to skip 1, so 6 will be around August. And then it'll finally be possible to predict something about them and the game's potential for sure, comparing the previous version with the new one.

• Haha
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Ok but I gotta ask, if they said "Update release mid to late april" and next thing they gonna say "Ok the update might bleed into may" that means the update should've been almost done and only polishing or "last minute changes that one of the devs reeeeaaaally wanted to add" should be left, right? You can't tell me they actively work on this game.

I mean sure, Nomo does some high quality art and it takes time. But since most of the new content will be these sorry excuses of scenes, I can't really understand what takes them that long. What they dish out in half a year could be done MONTHLY if they put in even just 1 hour per day. Or every second day. With this speed I guess they work on the game for 2 hours every second weekend(And I swear that would still be enough to make these updates bi-monthly). Maybe that's why these repeatable "scenes" look like Nomo couldn't be arsed.

Jan 2, 2020
I tell you this whole "bleed into may" is a scamm,if they hadnt abandoned the game then they are milking it but atleast this comment section is really funny,best on this site.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes