sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Well, no update today. Didn't expect anything but still disappointed. We'll probably have the next update in 3 months.
With an update as big as this one is supposed to be the question isn't when will it be out. It's when will it be playable...
Which really means how long until there's enough bug fixes after the update release to be able to successfully play through it.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone consider that monsinne or the programmer is actually the bottleneck for the project? Every time I read monsinnne's writing it is full of spelling mistakes and really not that erotic.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
I went back and played around with editing some of the old bonus pics. Only so much waiting around before you have to take things into your own hands.

Here's a bimbo Vehlis attending to a trio of orcs, which I think might be an improvement over the humans in the original picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Anyone consider that monsinne or the programmer is actually the bottleneck for the project? Every time I read monsinnne's writing it is full of spelling mistakes and really not that erotic.
While the quality of the writing has definitely taken a dip since SierraLee left, monsinne and the programmer are definitely not the bottleneck: If they were, they'd just be replaced again. It's definitely just Nomo being very slow to draw. Understandable, honestly, as IIRC he still works a day job and just draws smut as a hobby.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I think it's mostly there constantly broken promises, lack of desire to continue plot-threads and mechanics and their seeming refusal to really do better.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes