desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damnit I don't know what's happening with my save. No new quest is happening. How do you start this yiva quest?

Edit: Ok nvm, gotta download the patch a few pages back.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, I thought Yiva quest would be some lesbian Yiva thing, but if it's orcs dominating her and Sabia, I'm fine with that.

That said, the artist is being lazy as fuck compared to what we had before. Every single scene except the water ritual and maybe the standing blowjob is using the low quality CGs that are just recycled over and over. I'm pretty sure these low quality CGs were supposed to be for repeatable scenes like the tent stuff according to the dev? They are really abusing these recycled assets.

I wouldn't even mind having lots of scenes because of time saved when using the low quality CGs. But that is a moot point when the update took close to a year. We have about 2 proper base CGs in this time with all other scenes using assets that existed already. Just look at how sad the Gallery is when you scroll down to the newer stuff. 90% of it is just the low quality CGs. And these updates are taking 10 times longer than before. This is what you call development hell at best and dishonest milking at worst.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
I hate to be that guy but why are they releasing the second part of the update in a few days why not all at once?
Because its not ready. They had several patreon updates where the update was "coming this month," then that changed to "oh we decided to add a third quest and the cg for it is really big and complex so its taking a while." You might think that this means that 2/3 quests are done and ready to go, but this episodic release thing of theirs runs contrary to that. They've probably been sitting on their asses twiddling their thumbs for the past 9 months. If there was ever any doubt as to the fact that Hreinn outright lies to its supporters I don't think their can be any doubt now. A 2 quest update was supposedly ready in January, and now it took them three weeks to implement one quest since their update post at the end of May.

AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021
I hate to be that guy but why are they releasing the second part of the update in a few days why not all at once?
KoD-01.PNG
KoD-02.PNG
KoD-03.PNG

G'day stranger!

They're releasing things in an episodic fashion in an effort to reduce hemorrhaging of new content.

Regardless of whether it works or not, I've never been too crash hot on episodic releases for a number of reasons, so even though I tried the Yvla 13.0 as soon as I could, I'll be waiting for the entire release before playing again, because otherwise to me, each release will (seem to) have just one new thing.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
View attachment 1882714
View attachment 1882715
View attachment 1882716

G'day stranger!

They're releasing things in an episodic fashion in an effort to reduce hemorrhaging of new content.

Regardless of whether it works or not, I've never been too crash hot on episodic releases for a number of reasons, so even though I tried the Yvla 13.0 as soon as I could, I'll be waiting for the entire release before playing again, because otherwise to me, each release will (seem to) have just one new thing.
Alright, then. Let's see if they stick with this plan.

Thanks for the info. Appreciated it.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
What new their only one changelog? no new sex scene with Sabia? stilling waiting on that triple anal with orc or minotaur

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
The writing in this last patch is easily, by far, the worst I've seen in anything these guys have ever put forth. Either I need to replay the game and refresh my memory to how poor the writing really was or they hired someone new to... write... some last second drivel to act as a placeholder for actual scenes. That or the writer is recovering from a stroke. If that's the case, I wish him/her/they well.

"Sabia could see the look of shock flash on Ylva's face. But only for an instant..." Dafuq? Shock flash? Tell me they didn't outsource this to someone in a land far, far away.

"I have studied exensively, and am well versed in all spring-lore." Uh, okay? Everyone appears to be at least thirty IQ points lower than last the last patch. Maybe it's just me? Am I going crazy? Where the hell am I?

Or how about immediately after Ornshakar explicitly implies they will be both raped while trying to dispel the wards, Sabia quips:
"Honestly, it feels like a letter of the law thing to me"

"Oh no. Oh no! That was not something that Sabia wished Yyla has said."

"Every word seemed to promise reribution and punishment from Ornshakaer and his orcs laater..."

Later, while Sabia is on her back being raped in her tent:

"It really has been punishment. Was being punishment..." What? What is this supposed to mean? Who is saying this? I mean it's supposed to be Sabia thinking to herself about being raped but it sounds like google translate gone bad. Did anyone proof-read this a single time?

Or how about Yyla stroking out as she and Sabia waltz on down to the ritual:

"Just there. I'll try to remember this time. At any rate! The ritual to dispel the wards."
Someone set us up the bomb. Truly a watershed moment, I stand in awe of this patch. I haven't managed to actually get to the scene yet, but hopefully it keeps the LOLWTFBBQ coming!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes