Blue Oni

Jun 2, 2017
Kinda ready for this game to be done so the creator can move onto other projects. This doesn't really satisfy the same way that noxian nights did (I think mostly because of the amount of grinding and time between scenes) and its been in development for what feels like 5 years now.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
I remember playing it long time ago and I was absolutely addicted to it.
Then I tried later on but after the chief kidnaping the game became incredibly boring with all the sudden human focus. Is it still in the game or did they changed it?

hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
Thanks for the game HERO, but you yourself deserved the insult. I will not change the opinion that they are milking patrons and will continue to milk them. You will see for yourself, after 3 months they will promise a bonus, after 6 they will start talking about an imminent update again. Was this update released in March or June? Check the release date. make mistakes and be late. Now it's just a lie. And don't take any criticism of their actions personally
Перевести
Sorry mate about the insult. I misunderstood the situation and I was drunk too. Sorry again!

nitu23

Jun 11, 2019
Yeah and there wasn't even a sex scene to come from it... A real one at least
I always wished the player had a choice for how that interaction turned out, especially since when you go the sub route, you end up letting the orcs in the pub (and Neve) mess around with you. Always felt out of place that Sabia decides to murder them and as the player we don't get any insight that she's doing it, or how she made arrangements for it.

In general, this was my favorite lewd game for a long time, but I feel like it's dragging on and on with no real substantial progress. It seems like the last couple of updates have been recycling the same couple of poses of Sabia in a tent, only adding the occasional leg of a new character, or maybe sex pose that matches up with the pre-existing pose. Not to discount how difficult art can be, I get that, but it does feel like a meagre amount for the time it takes for the updates to come out.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes