BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Hello guys, it's me, again, just finished a new edit, for this one I used the variant pack 11 to make a new scene in the bar, here a few samples of how could look a full scene, around 50-60 cgs
As always, if someone thinks that this could be upgraded, feel free to say it, I'm always looking to improve, or, if you want, edit it yourself, after all, this is for all of us
Holy shit, this is some solid work, ten outta ten. Would love to see potential fingering, but I think that's more of a Nomo task.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Hello guys, it's me, again, just finished a new edit, for this one I used the variant pack 11 to make a new scene in the bar, here a few samples of how could look a full scene, around 50-60 cgs
As always, if someone thinks that this could be upgraded, feel free to say it, I'm always looking to improve, or, if you want, edit it yourself, after all, this is for all of us View attachment 2372425 View attachment 2372426 View attachment 2372427 View attachment 2372428 View attachment 2372429 View attachment 2372430 View attachment 2372431 View attachment 2372432
1675776714512.png
Looks wonderful, thanks for making this it is great. Really looking forward for more

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
As always, if someone thinks that this could be upgraded, feel free to say it, I'm always looking to improve, or, if you want, edit it yourself, after all, this is for all of us
Damn these look great. The reuse of the skirt is really clever. One bit of feedback is that the penis is slightly too wide for her mouth, especially at the bottom of Sabia's mouth. atm you haven't kept the interior thickness of her lips in mind. But that's a pretty minor detail that you probably wouldn't notice if you weren't looking carefully.
Also had a shot at fixing up some of the saliva from the original to match your edit. I think it turned out ok.
Sabia_bar_table_test_4.1_.png

Also I've attached the layer with just the tweaked mouth incase you feel like doing more work with this set and want to use it.

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Thank you all for the comments, maybe in the next days I'll make a .rar with a full cg and maybe some variants. I want to write something, mostly to add context to the scenes, but since I'm not a native english speaker it could be awkward, so if it inspires someone, feel free to write something

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Damn these look great. The reuse of the skirt is really clever. One bit of feedback is that the penis is slightly too wide for her mouth, especially at the bottom of Sabia's mouth. atm you haven't kept the interior thickness of her lips in mind. But that's a pretty minor detail that you probably wouldn't notice if you weren't looking carefully.
Also had a shot at fixing up some of the saliva from the original to match your edit. I think it turned out ok.
View attachment 2373302

Also I've attached the layer with just the tweaked mouth incase you feel like doing more work with this set and want to use it.
thank you very much, it was very late when I was finishing the edit so I'm glad you notice it, I'll use it with the new edits

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Thank you all for the comments, maybe in the next days I'll make a .rar with a full cg and maybe some variants. I want to write something, mostly to add context to the scenes, but since I'm not a native english speaker it could be awkward, so if it inspires someone, feel free to write something
Enigmatic is a writer maybe he can write something for those nice CGs. See you are one coder short to make a full team. Cheers

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I can understand people's frustration with the repetitive art and how it might seem lazy (and honestly, due to how long these updates takes I'd say people have the right of it) but on the other hand I wanna see these repeating scenes, especially since it has to do with Sabia and the orcs training. Finally. Been waiting for this kind of scenario since one of the first updates YEARS ago when it was about Sabia getting her own orc unit.

So sad that it takes so long and they have to sacrifice other things.

Nomo's art deserves a better team of developers...

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
What is this game?
The Last Sovereign.

It's a male protag game, which is the one reason I'm not the biggest fan of it in terms of smut content, but honestly, there is a lot of variety and the writing is solid. Just keep in mind a lot of the scenes are simply text-based.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Only 4-6 more months til' we figure out how to resolve Kroq & Ornshakar's issue before we get more reused top down pics, now. :WaitWhat:

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Maybe I went through the update too quickly, but this is complete shit compared to the old content, even if you take their very first release, then sabia in chains or drinking a potion was much better than this shit, the top-down view is not interesting at all tell anyone did you like the new scenes in the update?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes