Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone have a new updated guide for 0.14? I'm not exactly fond of the idea of trying to play this game without a guide at all given all the fuckery this game has including locking you out of any possibility of recovering from the vehlis rescue nonsense

Reactions: ventmaxsoda

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
[QUOTE="Holmes287]
The pics in this post are just a few samples for now.
It is a joke, right? You just went and did it in paint for laugh? It cant possibly be in the game? Right?
[/QUOTE]
It is indeed in the game, bud. Would be funny if that's someone else's work done in paint in a few months or so.

orillah

Feb 16, 2018
Where to find Maply (recruit Maply's help and find Ranak's camp, got Ranak but cant find Maply) to progress Espionage and Training quest?

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
I decided to open the game and check the gallery to see if there's any new scenes that look like they make it worth playing, and... all I see are recycled scenes and that top down nonsense. Is that seriously all there is for "new" scenes? Can anyone who actually managed to bring themselves to play this update confirm that? Or am I missing something? Seems like at this point the only reason to check this thread is the memes. (And the memes are pretty great mind you.) new scenes.PNG

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
I decided to open the game and check the gallery to see if there's any new scenes that look like they make it worth playing, and... all I see are recycled scenes and that top down nonsense. Is that seriously all there is for "new" scenes? Can anyone who actually managed to bring themselves to play this update confirm that? Or am I missing something? Seems like at this point the only reason to check this thread is the memes. (And the memes are pretty great mind you.) View attachment 2383551
This the new update. You are not missing anything yet but once you have played it you might

Last edited:

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I decided to open the game and check the gallery to see if there's any new scenes that look like they make it worth playing, and... all I see are recycled scenes and that top down nonsense. Is that seriously all there is for "new" scenes? Can anyone who actually managed to bring themselves to play this update confirm that? Or am I missing something? Seems like at this point the only reason to check this thread is the memes. (And the memes are pretty great mind you.) View attachment 2383551
Outside the scenes where Sabia is wearing stockings, the context changes a bit and there are some different details on the Cgs, but mostly the update is this ye. There is not much of a difference.

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
Outside the scenes where Sabia is wearing stockings, the context changes a bit and there are some different details on the Cgs, but mostly the update is this ye. There is not much of a difference.
Even those scenes with the stockings look to be a recycled version of the human quest that nobody asked for or wanted. Thanks for saving me the time. (y)

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
This is pretty funny, now that I look at it. 21 "new" CGs, 9 of which we have seen before / use rehashed assets, and then the other 12 are top-down views reminiscent of Hotline Miami. For anyone curious, here's a little breakdown of this patch.

- 9.5% Rehashed tavern CGs
- 33% Rehashed Sabia's tent CGs
- 57.5% Hotline Miami-esque CGs all being practically copies of one another since you can't see shit anyway.

Ten outta ten, would defend Hreinn from evil online trolls! It only took them half a year to dish this baby out, what a hard-working bunch!

Riven

Aug 6, 2016
So you're crying that people are upset that the devs are shit even though you agree? And you are upset that people are voicing their complaints on the game's thread?
I'm fairly certain you are the one crying here. I only pointed out how dumb your whining was.
Well golly gee, Mister, I sure am sorry I came into this KoD thread to voice my opinion on the current state of KoD, should have just stayed quiet so you could wait 5-6 months for the update notification, you're really smart!
Then voice your opinion and move on. Not hard for a normal person. Probably should, maybe you would do something productive with your time.
Honestly, what the fuck am I even reading?
Opinion differing from your own. I know it's come as a shock to you, but they do exist.

I think everyone who posted some constructive cirticism got banned on their discord.
Which only shows that they don't give a fuck about feedback and spamming this thread makes no sense.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Found out this tool that lets you select, unselectable choices and change certain game values, might be useful for those people who ask for save and stuff. It should let you skip all the fluff and get the scenes

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
These top-down scenes are really boring to look at, seems I can't fap to old-school GTA after all. I waited almost 6 months for this :cry:
well you will have to make due with those scenes for the next 6 months and then maybe we will get better scenes again. But I fear Sabia is going to go through another bimbofication spurt

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes