scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
The fact that the developer does not read and does not care matters little, we're free to discuss and criticize. You cannot criticize a shit movie with fellows nowadays? You can't type your opinions (no matters how repetitive, and maybe if a majority of the users repeat 'em there's something behind it) in a forum with your fellow degenerates?

KoD had a weird development, and I distinctly remember their points that the "simplified" art was to ensure faster content production. That didn't happen. The writing, even the smut writing, is becoming more and more "functional" - AI generated smut is more engaging, while here it's clear the writer is running to finish the scene because he doesn't care. Also, some characters flat-out disappeared (who remembers the martial artist from the previews? I do).

I find the Take No Prisoners/GTA perspective fascinating, because it's another clear attempt at optimization. It's copy&paste low effort at its best, and I bet my pants that you could find an artist that would manage to draw all the tokens required in 1-2 days. Nomo also clearly still has the skills to do proper art (the Nun scene from a couple of extras ago) but by the Gods, it's extremely clear he's focusing on speed at any chance. What game can say that the art from five-six years ago was utterly on another level compared to its contemporary assets?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artists are supposed to improve. Writing is supposed to get better. Cutting corners on this level is noticeable, and it's our goddamn right to complain in a pirate forum.
Man this game could have been so much more. The art was so amazing at the start and now we only get the downgraded bimbo one

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
How is their Discord, by the way? Are there actually people cheering them on for their updates or what's the general atmosphere there? Anyone here that has been there for a longer period of time to give some insight?

Aug 2, 2022
ye i was their patreon for almost a year but i stopped once i understood they were only prolonging the thing
This is why I stopped supporting anyone, most of the games are abandoned or just prolong to get more money (and only have 3 updates a year, 2 of them are bugfixes). Make a game and sell it, and I'll happily pay for it.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
How is their Discord, by the way? Are there actually people cheering them on for their updates or what's the general atmosphere there? Anyone here that has been there for a longer period of time to give some insight?
They have other threads to discuss whatever, post memes and lewd art. When it comes to actually discussing KoD, they either pander to the devs or remain quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Firaen11

Jun 2, 2018
Could someone please help me? I tried searching this forum, but I cant find what triggers or how to prevent Vehlis bad end path.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
They have other threads to discuss whatever, post memes and lewd art. When it comes to actually discussing KoD, they either pander to the devs or remain quiet.
Somebody made a renpy tool that allows you to see all the events, just take the time to read the guide, is short

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
The fact that the developer does not read and does not care matters little, we're free to discuss and criticize. You cannot criticize a shit movie with fellows nowadays? You can't type your opinions (no matters how repetitive, and maybe if a majority of the users repeat 'em there's something behind it) in a forum with your fellow degenerates?

KoD had a weird development, and I distinctly remember their points that the "simplified" art was to ensure faster content production. That didn't happen. The writing, even the smut writing, is becoming more and more "functional" - AI generated smut is more engaging, while here it's clear the writer is running to finish the scene because he doesn't care. Also, some characters flat-out disappeared (who remembers the martial artist from the previews? I do).

I find the Take No Prisoners/GTA perspective fascinating, because it's another clear attempt at optimization. It's copy&paste low effort at its best, and I bet my pants that you could find an artist that would manage to draw all the tokens required in 1-2 days. Nomo also clearly still has the skills to do proper art (the Nun scene from a couple of extras ago) but by the Gods, it's extremely clear he's focusing on speed at any chance. What game can say that the art from five-six years ago was utterly on another level compared to its contemporary assets?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artists are supposed to improve. Writing is supposed to get better. Cutting corners on this level is noticeable, and it's our goddamn right to complain in a pirate forum.
Sabia's warrior personality was also at least present back then. Even when submitting in that scene, I think she gives a sarcastic, "Yeah, you're really virile" in remark to one of the orcs talking about how much he was going to fuck her. Writing back then at least still indicated she wasn't there to screw every orc. The Dom path now, she's fully into it, well beyond where even Neve was at the beginning who told her she occasionally enjoyed an orc from time to time.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 2381205

OMG! After more than 2 years of development, we finally got the reworked and modular outfit system! :eek:
I mean, not that we can get any use out of it, simply because there is not a single individual in the game that actually cares what she's wearing, or even with whom we could interact outside the mainstory, but eh, how cares.
We can simply look at it and just pretend something is happening like in other games. :D(y)

:Kappa:
Are you joking? Like I have played the game and hell I might be dumb but didn't see this so-called reworked and modular outfit system, I have seen this image before so maybe it still needs to be implemented in the far future.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Alright, So after playing this update I have come to the conclusion that Sub the go to route I kinda like it honestly not how it plays but watching MC with Sabia's personality get put down, imo Sabia wouldn't acutally make a good dom anyway because we have only heard what she can do like the war with minotaurs and all that we don't know how much of what she did was done by her own strength or brains (as in thinking) and the recent updates makes me believe this more and more like a phyically weak and smaller (than Sabia) cat girl is a better dom than Sabia. I don't know if many people had a problem with this or not but I sure did in the tents quest when Sabia uses Bris to calm/take of the debt Vehlis owns the orcs that was done so much better in sub. On which planet a dominatrix would lie down next to the person they are "teaching"/punishing through fucking, for the purpose of having a dick like why? On the other hand Bris (sub) route handled this perfectly. She made Sabia a plaything for the orc(s) and got in on the action as well by whipping her not helping her. Had I been in Sabia's place I would asked the orc(s) not only to use her freely but to choke and would've whipped her myself no matter how hungry for cock she was, I don't want the said person to think that yeah give her a cock and things will be okay that is what the sub route is for if you have given the whole dom route option it should look and feel like dom which doesn't. Basically dom is not worth your time imo.

This update was ok-ish to say the least. I think that the cage scenes aka top-down ones would have looked so much better had they been made like normal scenes with the cage being in the way (obstructing the view partially) as in you can still see Sabia's face, boobs, and the action but nope we went with this which is *sigh* I don't know what to say.

I am not even going to say anything about the devs and this is not a criticism to them I am only writing this to express what I feel like when I play this game (which is dom not the way to go just ask for the save later.)

Lastly, I believe mentioned this before but I believe that Sabia in Sub should be a cock hungry slut you want to use repeatable art use it by having her service orcs (don't even have to worry about writing). Pleasure comes first for her and revenge second (if not forgotten which it is kinda of at this point) like even now when I walk through the main tents of the orcs (the one close to the tekrok's tent) what I see is that orcs give me respectful nods meanwhile the person getting said nods is advertising for a store near that place where she is used in sexually manners and being humiliated, like change it already make a new stat called slutification or whatever that raises from having sex with orcs which causes her to become a slut but nope the orcs right in front don't know this shit but an old orc sitting in his office knows what is going on that the the orcs will think she is working the tents and what not. Also, the tent and the new recruit quest (beginning with Ranak) where the orcs can clearly hear Sabia's voice being fucked out her mind should strengthen this point (Emly even mentions that a few many orcs must have heard her voices/moans). Like I remember in NN when you infiltrated the prison (was it a prison tower?) if Riven didn't have high lust/an aptitude for sex (gained by sexually interactions) she becomes the personally cum dump/vacuum cleaner (as in blowing) for the guards However if she meets the stats requirement you can easily clear the entire prison without a problem as you won't have a limit ( like you do when you use that herb or potion). NN had the same plot sort of and you were free to make Riven do whatever you wanted and it had an impact as mentioned before implement this again when you to Tekrok (he has a job for you like running an errand or something) and the orcs in Sub route they fuck you (reward from Tekrok for completing the quest) once Sabia gets becomes enough of a slut (which she has already but she still resets) she willingly works the tents and listens to Bris and Neve etc.

I don't understand the whole they are sub in bed but dom in real life or normal like what? These are sort of a personality trait as far as I read. A person who is sub in bed is a person who likes to be told what they are supposed to do, even in normal life this trait can be seen, but we are talking about a fictional world with orcs fucking a girl for hours on hours and she is getting orgasms one after the other. She is going to (has) lost mind yet she is still here, like have be like thirsty/blushy when she sees a cock but instead she is worried I mean she is fucked so much already this what should be happening.

Hopefully the next update (in 6 months hopefully) will be better but I am not counting on it.

Aug 12, 2018
Are you joking? Like I have played the game and hell I might be dumb but didn't see this so-called reworked and modular outfit system, I have seen this image before so maybe it still needs to be implemented in the far future.
I thought the little kappa face would have been enough of a hint. But here you go, only for you:

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
I thought the little kappa face would have been enough of a hint. But here you go, only for you:
I mean I knew but I didn't notice the face. Like I have seen the images as I said before so I was 99% sure it was just sarcasm/joke but I was maybe they did actually add it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes