Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Weird... I don't know where it could come from then...
but thanks for testing

Fuck I really don't want to restart all over again , the amount of grind in this game will break my Ctrl key
Quoting an old post here but I might've found the solution to trigger the Chaos in the Camp quest. Not sure if the latest update changed anything, but going through the 12.1 walkthrough on here and just right after the Lakelord quest I spoke to Kia in the forest (no step that tells you to talk to Kia after) and rested. That's what got the quest triggered for me. Hope that helps anybody that's still having the issue.

Last edited:

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
I remember very well my beginnings with this game... Beautiful graphics, interesting storyline... but the more I delved into the plot of this game, I realized that this game is not really that cool. Instead of enjoying the game, I had to do point by point what the developers are forcing the players to do. I don't see the point in playing a game where 99% of my time is spent reading walkthroughs + very, very rare updates (2x a year is max)
No thanks.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I remember very well my beginnings with this game... Beautiful graphics, interesting storyline... but the more I delved into the plot of this game, I realized that this game is not really that cool. Instead of enjoying the game, I had to do point by point what the developers are forcing the players to do. I don't see the point in playing a game where 99% of my time is spent reading walkthroughs + very, very rare updates (2x a year is max)
No thanks.
Agree. The fact that they haven't even implemented a proper quest log with step by step objectives since release says a lot already. Like heck, even using the walkthrough on here I still end up getting lost.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Agree. The fact that they haven't even implemented a proper quest log with step by step objectives since release says a lot already. Like heck, even using the walkthrough on here I still end up getting lost.
That issue was prominent in their first game, actually. Noxian Nights without a guide is kind of unplayable, maybe you can beat it eventually, but it'll be more annoying than anything and definitely not worth the trouble. Even worse if you wanted to try for other endings. I think that was more or less the biggest issue with that game, and they still haven't addressed it in this one, nor will they.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
That issue was prominent in their first game, actually. Noxian Nights without a guide is kind of unplayable, maybe you can beat it eventually, but it'll be more annoying than anything and definitely not worth the trouble. Even worse if you wanted to try for other endings. I think that was more or less the biggest issue with that game, and they still haven't addressed it in this one, nor will they.
I like the game, but, it is a hot buggy mess in reality, renders got worse not better since its beginning, story is all over the place, a quest log for the game is 100% needed, the kira path is still bugged after all the fixes for it.

Someone needs to sit down and take a day or two and go through the entire code, and clean it of all errors/mistakes and start with said fresh clean code.

It covers most fetish paths people ask for, orc/girl, guy girl, girl/girl, girl/hellhound, girl/tentacles.

The game had such promise, it could still be great, but, it needs a major overhaul in reality.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I like the game, but, it is a hot buggy mess in reality, renders got worse not better since its beginning, story is all over the place, a quest log for the game is 100% needed, the kira path is still bugged after all the fixes for it.

Someone needs to sit down and take a day or two and go through the entire code, and clean it of all errors/mistakes and start with said fresh clean code.

It covers most fetish paths people ask for, orc/girl, guy girl, girl/girl, girl/hellhound, girl/tentacles.

The game had such promise, it could still be great, but, it needs a major overhaul in reality.
With how this game is currently turning out right now, and their bs of a greedy release schedule with their updates, I honestly don't expect much from them to even bother to do a overhaul. Sad, but it is what it is.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Wow the fact that no new alerts came from this thread really shows that people have mostly exhausted themselves (I guess), anyway any heroes around who can tell what is going on with "second part" of the quest will we be able to get it by the end of let's say summer?

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Wow the fact that no new alerts came from this thread really shows that people have mostly exhausted themselves (I guess), anyway any heroes around who can tell what is going on with "second part" of the quest will we be able to get it by the end of let's say summer?
We are supposed to receive the second part of the Vehlis captured quest. Which requires having done certain choiches during a previous event ( interrogation from an Orc ). With that we will reach a bad end where Sabia gets imprisoned by the Orcs, possibly with Vehlis too. So this quest took more than one year to be completed.

The third part of the update should feature a new quest that will move forward the story by a lot. Should involve the Orc captains, Neve and other characters. Plus the other part of the Top view scenes we see should be added.

All of this stuff, except the top view scenes part, weere started months ago, it is unlikely we would see them all completed by 2023. As in with the current rhytm of the developers it is impossible for the game to advance as much as promised. Remember that last update took 5 months and it is only a part of the update.

Here is some data regarding Hreinn games patreon.
This one is 22 2018 is their peak, Sierra was still here. She left during half of 2018, the announcement was made towards the end of that year. This is also noticeable in the graph, that second peak close to 2018 is June 2018, after that they started losing patreons and many pledged less money. Next year less patreons were lost, but again, many pledged less money.

Their last peak was in September 2021, when after multiple months of delay and teases of CG and content to be featured in the update, they release 0.12 in the 31 August. This was the last big update they did and also the first that took so many months. Unlike the recent ones though, this brought lot of content to the game.

Under the pressure of negative feedback they removed the money counter in December of 2021. Over the last wait they reached their lowest number of patreons over the last 5 years, 690. As of 22 February of 2023 they are 766. Given their previous trends it is safe to assume that the average patreon pledge lowered too, which means they are now earning below 3000$.

Had time to write this cause i received news my job is gonna be shorter while procastinating on it already.

Do with this information what you will. I invite all people in their discord to encourage the devs to improve their efforts on the game. This is not, as stated by somebody before, just a simple circlejerk of negative thoughts. This is confirmed by data. Last graph is the chart from Sierra Lee patreon, you can see the Dates matches what i said.

1677102903068.png 1677103034901.png 1677103200650.png 1677103305478.png 1677103526783.png 1677103559047.png 1677104072337.png

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I understand this is some long text, but felt like sharing and i am kinda tired. Sorry to the guy above for the long answer that almost looks like i am scolding you or something.

Here the last links of the game, i remember people complaining about the lack of Mac version:

KOD 0.14.0

PC VERSION:

MAC VERSION:

KoD Bonus Scenes client:
PC VERSION:
MAC VERSION:

Art pack: 12

Also Shoutout to the hero who shared the patreon posts. Thank you a lot

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I doubt we'll get anything until Summer. I'm not active here anymore because I know that Hreinn is pulling the same thing over and over and I have to expect that things gonna change?

As they say in the Rook Islands, this is plain insanity

Reactions: brittC25 and Serena

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
For me, personally, there's not much to say about this. The last update was so laughably bad I couldn't finish it, I just kept laughing at the top-view scenes and closing the game, shit's simply too comical.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I didn't play the game from a while, and i used cheat for the gallery before, so i was wondering if to release fluff tooth you have a scene or it was already done before and i just don't remember lol. Thanks!

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I didn't play the game from a while, and i used cheat for the gallery before, so i was wondering if to release fluff tooth you have a scene or it was already done before and i just don't remember lol. Thanks!
There are three scenes involving Flufftooth in the gallery. The guy who keeps the Hellhounds can grope Sabia a bit, if she is sub enough, when she asks to free him. He then gets released and hangs around with Maply

Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
There are three scenes involving Flufftooth in the gallery. The guy who keeps the Hellhounds can grope Sabia a bit, if she is sub enough, when she asks to free him. He then gets released and hangs around with Maply
I saw a scene in the Gallery when she is stuck and he fuck her, but i don't remember if it was before, or if i didn't did it (anyway, uless it was changed i can't find a way to trigger this scene.) Thank you for answering!

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I saw a scene in the Gallery when she is stuck and he fuck her, but i don't remember if it was before, or if i didn't did it (anyway, uless it was changed i can't find a way to trigger this scene.) Thank you for answering!

That was earlier when she needed to train a hellhound for the arena.

Reactions: Smiruk
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes