LuckyMember

Feb 4, 2020
I'm confused what to do, when I try to go to rest she says "I can't go sleep. I'll need to go talk to the apothecary"
Where is this apothecary?

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
I'm confused what to do, when I try to go to rest she says "I can't go sleep. I'll need to go talk to the apothecary"
Where is this apothecary?
i think in the city with brothel, castel, horse shed which u unlock,
in the inn or bar or maybe multiple house

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
A Few things. One, The Game and story is awesome. Two. it would be cool to name the protagonist. Three. I Really Hope she can turn on the Humans and destroy them and get Revenge. Go Bad essentially, no more little miss good heroine. Time for Queen of Pain. Evil Laugh.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
could someone post the text file of the scenes, please
The text for each scene is mixed in with the code to make the game display things, so it's not very convenient to read. But if you really want to have a look at it then you just need to run unRen on the game, navigate to the game folder, and open up whichever rpy file you're interested in.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
So are the devs gonna keep making this game until end of time or have they ever mentioned moving on to a new project?
This game isn't even 20% finished lmao. They'll likely keep milking it till there's a downwards trend in their Patreon funding, after which they'll announce a new game and a new, clean slate which will see their Patreon $$$ doubling overnight.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes