BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Any suggestions for good rpgmaker games
Noxian Nights :^)

Also Karryn's Prison (obviously), Roundscape Adorevia once they finally release the final patch which fixes a lot of things across the entire game, Saria Reclaimed (Still early in development), and The Last Sovereign. Just to name a few.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
Any suggestions for good rpgmaker games
Most things by Clymenia (Liz and the Tower / Detective Girl of Steam City particularly), Makina and the City of Ruins, Summer Shattering, at least one acerola game for WolfRPG (Treasure hunter claire or alchemist colette), Rai Oh Gar, most Shimobashira games (Magical Girl Celesphonia being the most recent one), one of the Apostle games by kamichichi (Island SAGA is decent too).

zflag00

Sep 26, 2021
Im trying to load a 'a9. Dec 20, 19;15' save that I have from finishing the game but it wont open and instead it runs me through all of this and takes me to the gallery at the end, If anyone has a 100% v0.14 save i'd appreciate the file
1676375578140.png

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Just look at how cool Nomo can do art, but instead we'll get several identical suen from top to bottom repeated high excision and the promise of a new update in the next 4-6 months, it just seems to me that we should start expressing these mislies not here but in Discorde, maybe they will at least think about getting on the right path
The new "Quality" of art in KOD by nemo is very fishy.... either its not nomo doing them and they keep it private OR nomo is doing each draw for 1$....

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So, completed the game "again" lol.

But.

Encountered the "Kira" error again, completed all quests for Kira, and it is still flashing on the screen, thoughts???

Our trader friend got captured by Jasmine, we went to get her, fell into a trap and got captured by Jasmine also, cannot see any other way for Sabia to not set off the trap that causes this on the door under the slums, thoughts?

Does anyone per chance have a full working save for this update to share?

Thanks in advance

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
One of the tags is Kinetic Novel, so no choices or anything?
I don't deny that I prefer to have extensive selection of choices, however, their absence increases the frequency of updates and amount of juicy content. In this case, I didn't even notice during the game that it was a kinetic novel. The dev mentioned that the game remains linear, but side quests will be introduced, that can be accepted or not. Worth a shot imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBiggieBig
Aug 30, 2022
Kingdom of Deception [v0.14] [Hreinn Games] – Compressed & macOS version

Some were asking for a macOS version of v0.14, so I built an unofficial one using SDK 6.99.13 and the provided Win/Lin game files.

- Tested macOS Ventura

If it crashes on start-up, try loading again.

Official Win/Lin Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Just played through the new update on the sub-path. Honestly I think I might be the only person who wasn't bothered by the top-down scenes. Sure I they're a bit weird and I wouldn't want them to become the main style the game used, but I just wasn't that bothed by them.
The writing on the other hand, holy shit this update was awful. Sabia being this bitchy and confrontational during the normal dialogue would have been fine at one point, but this far down the sub-path, in her current position, it just doesn't make sense. Especially since every h scene is just her being raped she comes across as kind of an idiot. Which would be fine if this was an actual bimbofication game or a comedy, but it isn't either of those things.
Also I can't believe how disappointing the scene where Elmy walked in on Sabia getting gangbanged in her tent was. Characters commenting on Sabia's growing reputation was one of my favorite parts of the game, this totally fumbles it.
Only real positive thing I have to say about it is that it's nice to hear Lutvrog might be a part of the story again, I like his character.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes