ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I guess you mean this?

yep. we also have some of her later projects here on f95zone. Art-wise they're often different, but the writing is always top-notch.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-70-2-sierra-lee.616/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ouroboros-v2-1-sierra-lee.1265/
https://f95zone.to/threads/crimson-gray-final-sierra-lee.3739/
https://f95zone.to/threads/once-ever-after-v1-0-sierra-lee.76402/

The ratings speak for themselves.

Reactions: Sorrow85

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
yo mfers get ona forum and do the thing: NOT read. Jesus. Games been dead for about 6 months after SL left. Maybe a bit longer... but not by much. Whatever Nomo's deal is/was whether or not it was legitimate it would take quite the miraculous push. They didn't stop getting money so money really can't be the issue. It's dedication, effort, real communication.

I REPEAT (bc yall don't read the posts) DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY. You're throwing it away.
Then people get on see there's patreons and think the game is still in progress. It is the most bare minimum scam. THEY DON"T GIVE A FUCK about you. Or they'd have done some shit by now like frozen subs etc.

They don't work, they don't wanna work, they won't work, they aint gonna work. I'm with some of yall on the idea the AI seems like damn, IS that really right? But i've been pirating H games for years so fuck my opinion. If they work harder than Hreinn by all means. I'll help write some chapters fuck.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
yo mfers get ona forum and do the thing: NOT read. Jesus. Games been dead for about 6 months after SL left. Maybe a bit longer... but not by much. Whatever Nomo's deal is/was whether or not it was legitimate it would take quite the miraculous push. They didn't stop getting money so money really can't be the issue. It's dedication, effort, real communication.

I REPEAT (bc yall don't read the posts) DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY. You're throwing it away.
Then people get on see there's patreons and think the game is still in progress. It is the most bare minimum scam. THEY DON"T GIVE A FUCK about you. Or they'd have done some shit by now like frozen subs etc.

They don't work, they don't wanna work, they won't work, they aint gonna work. I'm with some of yall on the idea the AI seems like damn, IS that really right? But i've been pirating H games for years so fuck my opinion. If they work harder than Hreinn by all means. I'll help write some chapters fuck.
Bc even I can't write better than the last update, and several before "Sabia dumb slut fuck pig asshole juicy rape orc cock sleeve fuck"

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
I want to ask why it doesn't say what mission I have anywhere, I'm sitting at one point, I went through all the people and went around the whole map and I have no development:(the game is super simple ... there is no where to check what i have to do and what the mission is...:(:coffee:

May 25, 2022
Tried to invite you into the *~*super secret chat*~* but your account settings didn't allow for PMs? (or I am dumb)

I am working on a Proof of Concept with a smaller audience, mainly just to throw around ideas and get feedback without spamming this thread, once it hits the milestone I want - I'll push it all to a public git repository.

Would love your feedback and ideas.. but I'll need to invite you.
invite me too!

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I have some really good ideas too. Orcs are the ones getting enslaved and milked, cat girls are doing the milking and our MC has to free herself from the clutches of the one true overlord Bris!

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I still want this game to succeed. All the dev has to do is come here, read all the feedback, take notes, and then make changes. After the changes, he can come here and just talk with you guys, and listen. Then after a few months, things will be good again and his revenue will go back up.

EDIT: WAIT, wtf.. His patreon count seems to have gone UP?! Has the game improved in some way? Maybe I'm wrong? Dude has 6700 members, that means his patreon count has gone up!

Hmm, check this out: - Is graphtreon inaccurate? I see 6700 members on his patreon, but graphteron only shows 617 members. Mind you, I'm high as hell right now, so math is not computing as well, lol.
new people find the game, go "oh this is cool im gonna support the development", and then get conned until they realise just how dead in the water this project is. But maybe the teams great great grandchildren can finish it, that seems the only reasonable expectation at this point

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
new people find the game, go "oh this is cool im gonna support the development", and then get conned until they realise just how dead in the water this project is. But maybe the teams great great grandchildren can finish it, that seems the only reasonable expectation at this point
too bad we have to keep repeating this comment and comments of the like so people know.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
yes I also want to know how to use the console comands, and also the wallktrought mood, both dont work, and it seems nobody know or dont want to tell how both works and how to install the mood on a proper way.

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
will go repeat my call of help for the walktrougt mod and also the unren who dont opens the console , how can I nstall well both someone can tell me how to install the extras 1-7 and 12?

Last edited:

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
alright thanks, I'll do Patreon on NewFace instead

btw did y'all know where the walkthrough is or it is paywalled?

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes