IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
The feast is too expensive; just use cheats to get more money. (In general you want to learn how to cheat to save time when new versions that aren't compatible with old saves are released.)

I think they should rework the feast and make it so that there are tradeoffs about what you can get for the feast, rather than you can get everything but it's boring.

Reactions: berny

tamleo

May 29, 2017
There is a modified Gallery.rpy file that unlocks all scenes replay a couple of pages earlier, so no need to extract the pictures. Could it be added to the first post?

Also, they consider using the cgs of the rape scene for later.
how? :D

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for the answers about the feast. I'll give it a try, but it does sound like a lot of grinding, so maybe I will just cheat. I agree with @IndigoHawk , rewriting the whole process of getting supplies sounds a lot more interesting. The strange thing is that the game wasn't very grindy until that point, so it really feels out of place to do nothing but work for xxx days.

Edit:Working for the merchants is indeed a huge improvement. You only need 25 stamina for it. Still a pretty boring section of the game, if you don't use cheats.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the answers about the feast. I'll give it a try, but it does sound like a lot of grinding, so maybe I will just cheat.
Just use console to add money like myself, no need to waste time for clicking and clicking.

absolem

Oct 7, 2017
can you teach me how to do that
Download RPATool from Github (first link if you search "rpatool" in Google), extract RPATool.exe anywhere, open .exe, in "Input RPA file" you need to check .rpa file destination, you can find it in the "KoD folder"\game\archive.rpa, in "Destination" chose where you want to extract all the files. The extraction process can stuck in the end with the last file, in that case, just close the extractor, all the CG's gonna be extracted anyway.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
0.4.2 Walkthrough

I added stats recap at the end of some events. Do you guys find it useful?
You don't need to buy every king of food depending on which Feast you chose, but I was too tired when I added this part. I'll change it later.

Version 0.4.2 contains:
- Multiple balance changes that reduce the money requirement for the feast.
- Various typos, bugfixes, and other polishing.

Detail of the changes to feast balance:
- Rewards for doing well on the catgirl quest are increased.
- Money obtained from the bar orcs is increased.
- If you saved Kulgan, he brings a gift to your feast.
- If you have a high score with your Captain (or Jadk), they provide an item for the feast."
Also :
Harvesting venomnettle now cost 10 Stamina. It might impact the Membership Ritual part of the walkthrough. Could someone tell me if it still work?
Sierra Lee used the fix I sent them :happyblush for the bug with the last fight. So no more bug.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
0.4.2 Walkthrough

I added stats recap at the end of some events. Do you guys find it useful?
You don't need to buy every king of food depending on which Feast you chose, but I was too tired when I added this part. I'll change it later.

Also :
Harvesting venomnettle now cost 10 Stamina. It might impact the Membership Ritual part of the walkthrough. Could someone tell me if it still work?
Sierra Lee used the fix I sent them :happyblush for the bug with the last fight. So no more bug.
Thanks alot man. If it wasn't for your walkthrough, I'd be pretty confused in some parts of the game.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Random Lore Tidbits from the Arena Update, for people who like some narrative with their fapping:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other (Subjective) Thoughts:
The fact that we still can't hire out (or force, for those who went the enslave route) Elmy to be Sabia's personal pussy-pleaser makes me sad inside.
The Mahkor can't come back soon enough.
A sex scene with Jadk would be pretty nice.
We're probably leaving the orc camp in the next update.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Random Lore Tidbits from the Arena Update, for people who like some narrative with their fapping:

The Arena - The rewards are as follows for the best of the best - A tree that Sabia inscribes her name into, which is then planted outside the camp. A stone from the Arena wall, as proof of Sabia's victories there. Finally, if you triumph over all four elite fighters, Sabia is allowed to mix her blood with the mortar for the new wall, adding her essence into the foundation.

Neve - Her armor is called the Armor of Seros. It's supposedly cursed and will kill whoever decides to wear it. Turns out it really just needs a blood sacrifice, and it isn't picky about whose blood it is. The armor drastically enhances her speed and striking capabilities. We also find out what her beef with Tekgrok is - He basically wants to take her as his bonded mate and use her as a rallying figurehead for his new horde. Obviously, she isn't down with this.

Lutvrog - He's a Kentark, which apparently means Raid Leader, a military position below Captain that allows one to field expeditions and command other warriors. He's also the winner of the elite Arena fights and the Arena as a whole, which makes him the strongest orc in the camp barring the Captains and the Warchief.

Ylva - She's also a Kentark, but has only led warriors in the field once. She's studied among the various races in order to better understand them. This is subjective on my part, but she seems rather soft-hearted for an orc.

Ornshakar - The shaman finally gets a name. He can be charitably described as "Rather unskilled in the magical arts" and uncharitably described as a jumped-up charlatan who relies on parlor tricks and cheating to maintain his position. Given that Sabia, who has negligible magical talent at best, can disrupt his spell with a simple coin, his magical power seems pretty pathetic, especially when compared to a true mage like Lynn or Tyra.

The Mahkor - It's the symbol of Lundar, evidently, like a griffon or a lion would be on a coat of arms. It can also transform between it's animal form and a humanoid one. It possesses significant wild magic and it's physical abilities are also quite impressive. It's hinted to be sentient.

The Hellhounds - They're basically furless dogs with bat wings. They posses intelligence on par with a smart dog. Orcs used to ride them into battle.

Tyra - She's an uber-powerful Archmage with a sadistic streak a mile wide who likes to play with her food. By far the strongest magic user we've seen so far in the story.

Sabia - It's revealed that she has some latent magical talent, though her magical power is next to nothing. However, she's pretty good at noticing when magic is being used as well as guessing at it's purpose. In the aftermath of the arena, she realizes that her path of revenge is rather hollow, and remembers that before being betrayed she wanted to change Lundar for the better. How she planned to do this and what exactly constitutes "better" isn't elaborated upon. Nevertheless, it's the first hint of why Lynn and Tyra might have wanted her out of the way, as up until now, there wasn't any obvious reason for them to have stabbed Sabia in the back. Also, if we assume that Sabia triumphing over all of her opponents besides Lutvrog in the arena is the best "canon*" path, then Sabia herself has gone from an unskilled, out of shape commander to a significantly dangerous 1 on 1 combatant in a little over 6~ months under orcish tutelage.

*By canon, I mean common route, as assuming you do well in the arena you have to fight the elites no matter what Captain you're with or whether Sabia is Dom/Sub; and aside from failing the first 3 fights, which doesn't affect the rest of the arena progression anyway, there's no incentive to do poorly.
Maybe you should hide that all under a spoiler tag. If nothing else just so it looks prettier. And doesn't take up all that space.

Other (Subjective) Thoughts:
The fact that we still can't hire out (or force, for those who went the enslave route) Elmy to be Sabia's personal pussy-pleaser makes me sad inside.
The Mahkor can't come back soon enough.
Agree on all of these. Kindred spirits, you and I.

Reactions: MasterBlaxter

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
Thats just not right man ... just not right...

That being said , I would love to see more 'actual' yuri stuff in the game and not things like threesomes with a male and strapons etc. I really love the art style of this game and ladies are just gorgeous (especially neve and vehlis).

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
Why not? Good guy Jadk deserves a reward for all the help he's given Sabia. At the very least he should get a blowjob. Though I'd prefer him to be a romance option. If I can't make my Sabia a sex slave then I'll at least have her fill the hole in Jadk's heart. :'(
LOL x'Dx'D Tbh I see him as a father figure and IIRC he also mentions somewhere he is too old for the stuffs now :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes