Feb 27, 2018
Planned scene list, assuming I release everything and don't cut it down for the sake of getting it out faster:

A romantic date with Rokgrid
Tekrok gives Sabia to his men for a gangbang (two scenes, sub and dom Sabia variants)
A special promotion at the bar, Sabia brings in more customers
A Neve/Sabia tentacle scene
Vehlis domination, part 2
Wait do you draw new scenes or reuse the old ones with new text. Also, my bonuses are not working in JMOD? Why?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I only reuse old ones with new text.

To use the JDMOD, you need to have downloaded the scene images from the bonus pack and installed them. Read the installation guide included with the JDMOD for more information.

KittyChap

Oct 27, 2018
Installing my fanfic mod: Take the Fanfic.rpy and scenes folders from my fanfic mod and place them in your /game folder

Installing the JDMOD: Take the JDMOD folder from the JDMOD and place it into your /game folder, then take the /scenes folder (extracted from the rpa with unren) from the bonus scenes pack and place them in /game/JDMOD, merging it with the /scenes folder already there.

So long as you're using the latest version of both mods (0.41 for the fanfic mod, 0.7.3b for the JDMOD), they should work together seamlessly.
I've recently tried downloading the prologue restoration, and I'm not sure what I'm doing incorrectly.. but I can't seem to get it to work I keep getting error messages on my screen in-game. I assume I'm putting it in the wrong files or something, or it's conflicting with something else?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I've recently tried downloading the prologue restoration, and I'm not sure what I'm doing incorrectly.. but I can't seem to get it to work I keep getting error messages on my screen in-game. I assume I'm putting it in the wrong files or something, or it's conflicting with something else?
Could you copy/paste the traceback or show a screenshot of the error you're getting?

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017

Hey guys! Nomo has been busy designing our new character - Kira - and we're very excited to reveal her.

At the forefront of Sabia's current goals is Kira. Update 0.7 saw Sabia learning that Kira might have some information about Groknak's disappearance, and she's going to need to infiltrate the bandit group in order to get closer to her. A Vegardan Elf - like Neve, she's currently acting as one of the bandit captains. Also like Neve, Kira has fled from her homeland for similar reasons. A skilled warrior, and a more sadistic personality than Sabia has encountered before, she's not going to be someone easy to get information from. Sabia is also going to learn more about Vegardan culture and get a look into Neve's past.

The tension in the camp amongst the three captains is increasing. An allied Sabia is going to find herself more and more involved with her particular captain's machinations, while a solo Sabia is going to need to navigate through everything for her own gain. This means more captain content, for .8 and going forward.

And while all this is happening, Sabia can't forget the tents. She knows how valuable an establishment like that can be - one of the rare lessons from her mother she paid attention to. All the discord and tension in the camp is a perfect breeding ground for Ornshakar to take advantage of, and try to wrest the tents away from Sabia.

Expect this and more in 0.8!

Also because of patreon rules, we can't show you the nude/no clothes version of the above image, so to see it you need to check our discord server which is available to all patrons.
Yet another character pulling attention away from those we already have.... *Sigh*. The cast for this game is already quite large when considering the number of story NPCs that have an active roll as things progress.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Yet another character pulling attention away from those we already have.... *Sigh*. The cast for this game is already quite large when considering the number of story NPCs that have an active roll as things progress
Eh, she's pretty hot, so the more, the merrier.

Reactions: asagizone

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I have everything downloaded, game works properly but it doesn't want to load bonus scenes.
Did you download the bonus scenes? Did you properly install the mod by copy pasting all the relevant folders where they should?
To be short, did you follow the mod's guide for installation written in its thread?

Reactions: JohnDupont

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What error messages, specifically, are you getting? Is it still saying the gallery_bonuses.tsv file is missing? Open up the game folder, check game/JDMOD/Database/ and see if the file is there.

Reactions: JohnDupont

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
What error messages, specifically, are you getting? Is it still saying the gallery_bonuses.tsv file is missing? Open up the game folder, check game/JDMOD/Database/ and see if the file is there.
Bro, there is something wrong with your Fanfik mod! when i start my game from beginning and progress, after trials when TEKROK comes to sabia tent to talk to her, after he is gone right after sabia says: "bastard... but i know something like this was likely etc" the games goes back to main menu! i did try evertyhing an it keeps happening! any idea how to fix it?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Bro, there is something wrong with your Fanfik mod! when i start my game from beginning and progress, after trials when TEKROK comes to sabia tent to talk to her, after he is gone right after sabia says: "bastard... but i know something like this was likely etc" the games goes back to main menu! i did try evertyhing an it keeps happening! any idea how to fix it?
This is actually a problem with the prologue restoration mod, not the fanfic mod. It happens because I was dumb and got the indentation wrong on one statement, which just so happens to work out so the game crashes back to main menu unless you sided with Rokgrid... And then only tested it once on a Rokgrid route. Woops.

Here's a fixed version:

Install this and load any save during the trial (there should be an autosave right at the start), and the game should work properly from there.

Reactions: ahrimansiah

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
This is actually a problem with the prologue restoration mod, not the fanfic mod. It happens because I was dumb and got the indentation wrong on one statement, which just so happens to work out so the game crashes back to main menu unless you sided with Rokgrid... And then only tested it once on a Rokgrid route. Woops.

Here's a fixed version:

Install this and load any save during the trial (there should be an autosave right at the start), and the game should work properly from there.
i see! thanks :)
btw any update on next version of fanfik? really want to see those new bar actions in game :D

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes