Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I could chime in a little here as to why a submissive Saba would stay with the orcs. In my circle of friends I've been bullied and humiliated by two people over several years. At first I hated it and tried to avoid them and after awhile I gave up, "submitted" to them and accepted it. I am now an emotional masochist.

I can see something happening similar, albeit more extreme, if I suddenly found myself captive at the whims of a gang of orcs. :p
Dude... You've made a good point there but dude... You want a hug? D:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wow, this game actually get an update. Is it worth playing from 0.8.3? Can Sabia get gangbang by Orcs yet?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
As a now pirate, I'm fine with the update. Shitty plot and writing across the board (I mean, this cum-drinking scene, really? Not that I hate the fetish it just makes no sense), but I guess if you count some groping stuff as actual scenes, then I guess there is a fair amount of content. If I were a paying Patreon as I was was 2 years ago? I'd be incensed.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
As a now pirate, I'm fine with the update. Shitty plot and writing across the board (I mean, this cum-drinking scene, really? Not that I hate the fetish it just makes no sense), but I guess if you count some groping stuff as actual scenes, then I guess there is a fair amount of content. If I were a paying Patreon as I was was 2 years ago? I'd be incensed.
So not much new sex scene?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I played a full submissive Sabia route.

Verdict: Worth playing, hot scenes, but very rough around the edges, rushed writing, towards the end they JUMP way too far into extreme submissive content without proper build up, so it makes no sense.

a) She needs to be broken more before she drinks cum out of a mug, or accepts orcs spitting wine into her mouth. Apologizing to Orknashar (Shaman) was a good idea, but to all of a sudden just go into extreme bondage and accept tons of orcs spitting wine into her mouth? That was super hot, but it was too much too soon.
b) Solving a puzzle to avoid a rape scene is not a good mechanic.
c) Forced rape with Minotaur is no good, there should be a way to play her submissive without getting raped.
d) Towards the end a major event occurs, in which Grognak goes missing. That needs to be resolved first before you're allowed to do casual, inconsequential side quests meant for Sabia to relax and have sex. It doesn't make sense for Sabia to play dice in the bar while Grognak is missing.
e) the orcs constantly talk about how she's good for sucking cock, or getting fucked, or having nice tits. That's okay sometimes, but if you have the orcs say it too much, it gets old.
f) Sex as punishment is never a good idea. When sabia fails Tekrok's task the first time, sex shouldn't' be a punishment, sex is a pleasure. Since she failed she should be DENIED sex, when she succeeds she's rewarded with sex, that's how you tame a submissive.

The update does a lot of things right, but also a lot of things wrong.

It's worth playing, but if the devs announce they're going to revamp the end and organize it a bit and work out the rough edges, then I'd wait, but if they have no plans of doing that, go ahead and play it.

Edit: the bar gropers still get killed. that scene still ends in an annoying anti-climax, they didn't fix that.

So not much new sex scene?
If you like submissive sabia, the sex scenes are very good, but it jumps to such extremes without a proper buildup, so it kind of doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Verdict: Worth playing, hot scenes, but very rough around the edges, rushed writing, towards the end they JUMP way too far into extreme submissive content without proper build up, so it makes no sense.

a) She needs to be broken more before she drinks cum out of a mug, or accepts orcs spitting wine into her mouth. Apologizing to Orknashar (Shaman) was a good idea, but to all of a sudden just go into extreme bondage and accept tons of orcs spitting wine into her mouth? That was super hot, but it was too much too soon.
c) Forced rape with Minotaur is no good, there should be a way to play her submissive without getting raped.
d) Towards the end a major event occurs, in which Grognak goes missing. That needs to be resolved first before you're allowed to do casual, inconsequential side quests meant for Sabia to relax and have sex. It doesn't make sense for Sabia to play dice in the bar while Grognak is missing.

It's worth playing, but if the devs announce they're going to revamp the end and organize it a bit and work out the rough edges, then I'd wait, but if they have no plans of doing that, go ahead and play it.

Edit: the bar gropers still get killed. that scene still ends in an annoying anti-climax, they didn't fix that.
yea that was pretty much my take on it. The scenes were all very hot individually. I love sabia being submissive as fuck and getting degraded. BUT, when you look at the plot progression as a whole, there is something very wrong here. Sierra Lee obviously had a huge role in setting the pace and progression of the main story arcs. With her gone, all the updates seems kind of directionless.

I'm hoping they get things under control and start incorporating the sex scenes into the main plot rather than everything being random side quests (all the Kia stuff. All the tentacle stuff. The ritual thing can arguably be part of the main quest since that priest is something like an antagonist).

Mayhem McGee

Sep 24, 2019

e) the orcs constantly talk about how she's good for sucking cock, or getting fucked, or having nice tits. That's okay sometimes, but if you have the orcs say it too much, it gets old.
f) Sex as punishment is never a good idea. When sabia fails Tekrok's task the first time, sex shouldn't' be a punishment, sex is a pleasure. Since she failed she should be DENIED sex, when she succeeds she's rewarded with sex, that's how you tame a submissive.

If you like submissive sabia, the sex scenes are very good, but it jumps to such extremes without a proper buildup, so it kind of doesn't make any sense.
yea that was pretty much my take on it. The scenes were all very hot individually. I love sabia being submissive as fuck and getting degraded. BUT, when you look at the plot progression as a whole, there is something very wrong here. Sierra Lee obviously had a huge role in setting the pace and progression of the main story arcs. With her gone, all the updates seems kind of directionless.

I'm hoping they get things under control and start incorporating the sex scenes into the main plot rather than everything being random side quests (all the Kia stuff. All the tentacle stuff. The ritual thing can arguably be part of the main quest since that priest is something like an antagonist).
I think the issue isn't just build up. It's motivation. Sabia, even Subia, just has much more to lose then to gain from actually agreeing to let orcs spit in her mouth. She hasn't abandoned her goal of restoring her power, and agreeing to it actively harms her in a way prior scenes didn't. Her motivations and her actions don't align anymore.

It's also just weightless. When she submits to Tekrok, it's the consequence of a lot of important plot threads coming together. This shit? Nah. It's just random boning for the most part. She has a relationship with a the Shaman, but it's not one that is meaningfully defined by that event.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I was playing the new update but i don't know, i have some looping bugs - for example i did the bandit ambush/get drunk quest, came back to the village to check if i have some new options but the event with stables, ill horse and herbs repeat.

Even the whole quest and conversations about caravan quest restart.

Another thing - playing as dom sabia, that have fun here and there mostly on her terms or well when she loses a bet or something like that i didn't get any scene so far other than few groping pictures, so from reading newer posts i guess there were mostly new scenes for sub.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
This really was a framework setup kind of update.

Skimming through the code, I can see now that there are a few new variables being tracked, but they haven't really been implemented yet. For example, in the bar scene where you help Elmy by serving drinks, there's a variable called fun that is being tracked. It goes up whenever you choose to let the orcs grope Sabia or whatever. It doesn't have a conclusion, but I'm sure it's something that will be added.

Also, looking at the cut-in groping image resources, it seems it will be possible to work as a bar slut in a future update.

Last edited:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Interesting, I 100% disagree. I think rape as a punishment is a good tool.

If the other person doesn't give a shit about you, then rape as a punishment makes sense. Do what I say or I will rape you. Sex is not always pleasurable. IMO rape should be potrayed as rape, which is horrific. Rape scenes shouldn't be plesurable for the victim, that sends a bad message and also is not really connected with reality for the vast majority of humans on Earth. Obviously there are exceptions.

As for a submissive, it can be other ways than you imply. Do what I say and I will be gentile, else it will be worse for you. The Sub yields because it's the easier option and that yielding also gives a sense of complicity which royally fucks her head up over time. It corrupts and she gets used to being used.

Obviously opinions are opinions. There is no right answer.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes