CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Out-of-topic, but should I get the current patch or wait for the next update? I'm seeing mixed reviews from some of you guys about scenes, lacking contents, etc. and that made me a little... worried.

Reactions: w00de

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If you wanna play it, go ahead and play it, at the very least you'll have a save file to play 0.10 (or 1.0?) with. It's not like the next version is coming out anytime soon.

havvk13

Jun 5, 2018
I seem to be completely stuck. The bandit camp marker is still there but neither Kira nor Neve have to say something. I tried all locations on the map which also does not help. I'm completely lost here.
After looking through the map it seems like there are new places (wcvillage and avarton) but I can't figure how to get there. Also the new scenes (avion_ritual, avion_ritual_rough, etc.) don't seem to have a label to jump to, which is weird. I thought it didn't update properly so I redownloaded the whole thing but the problems still exist.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I seem to be completely stuck. The bandit camp marker is still there but neither Kira nor Neve have to say something. I tried all locations on the map which also does not help. I'm completely lost here.
After looking through the map it seems like there are new places (wcvillage and avarton) but I can't figure how to get there. Also the new scenes (avion_ritual, avion_ritual_rough, etc.) don't seem to have a label to jump to, which is weird. I thought it didn't update properly so I redownloaded the whole thing but the problems still exist.
Are you extracting 0.9 to a new folder, or are you unzipping it over your old installation? Try unzipping to a new folder.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
Also the new scenes (avion_ritual, avion_ritual_rough, etc.) don't seem to have a label to jump to, which is weird. I thought it didn't update properly so I redownloaded the whole thing but the problems still exist.
I believe you need to have gone with the minotaur's plan during his quest. Afterwards, you need to speak to him across multiple days (go back to your tent and rest).

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
How do you make the Jordan Peterson and misogyni connection, I am curious.
Usually that are people who only read headlines to inform themselves and never read or listened properly to anything he said.;)

Btw never played the sub route in that game here. Sabia's Dom route is already too submissive for my taste. Would wish they would give her some real dominant options, instead of her mainly being a cum-dumpster when a male is around, even when allegedly being in charge.

Reactions: dafvid112

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
It seems that player variable names have been changed, and is absent in RenPy's variable viewer.
Does anyone know how to alter player stats in the most recent version?

Edit : I'm fucking blind lmao

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes