Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
There are, but I see no "system folder" in the "game folder".
In the "game" folder there is an "archive.rpa" file. I'm not an expert, but for our intents here that's basically similar to a zip/rar file the game can use. The system folder is archived inside that and there is a tool named "unren" somewhere around on this forum that can extract this file.

Reactions: Frosty2000

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Let me just say, as a switch who's very into rape kink from both sides of things, there's nothing that turns me off as a sub faster than a dom who pulls out that misogynistic "women are biologically designed to be holes for men to fuck" crap. Go jerk off to a Jordan Peterson lecture or something and leave me alone.
Everyone's kink happens differently I think. For me, I have times when I feel like you, other times very different.
As a final warning, this has to be mentioned: the new assets seem to cover human females well, plus a minotaur and a tentacle monster which should be enough for a while. We still don't have human males, minotaur females, elves and shamans, so in the future other updates will be necessary that focus on assets more than on scenes. Just saying, before anyone gets surprised later on.
Artist doesn't like to draw any males. I expect delay. Like other parts in this update, maybe the foundation will never be developed more.
Btw never played the sub route in that game here. Sabia's Dom route is already too submissive for my taste. Would wish they would give her some real dominant options, instead of her mainly being a cum-dumpster when a male is around, even when allegedly being in charge.
Don't think anyone on staff now has a care for truly dominant woman.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
I really hope the developers use most of the bonus content images, these are super hot:

View attachment 413549 View attachment 413550 View attachment 413551 View attachment 413553

Especially sabby getting groped at the bar in this outfit:

View attachment 413552
Maybe someone could do a fan expansion mod. Or perhaps integrate them better into the game , rather then having them just into the gallery . That would be awesome .
An example would be that with the hound in the arena . Perhaps instead of drugging it prior to the fight or seducing , you could just fight it in its best shape. Loose, and the bonus scene will play.
Or perhaps the deleted scene from the prologue where Sabia gets overpowers by the orcs to be used at the bar as an alternate way for completing it . Instead of having the 3 orcs killed. You have fun with them for some extra coin as well a special magic item. And the next time they will offer the bonus bar scene with the mini outfit. And perhaps Everytime you will work there will have the option of wearing it for more tips.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes