Jul 28, 2017
Dude stop fucking feeling bad for other ppl spendings if patrons are alright with this, it's thier right to be so because that's what they are PATRONS also we get these games for free so why don't stop bitching?

salchixdd

Dec 22, 2019
Hello fellas!
Does anybody know how to chat with the slime in Kia's cave?
I need help with that. Thanks.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Dude stop fucking feeling bad for other ppl spendings if patrons are alright with this, it's thier right to be so because that's what they are PATRONS also we get these games for free so why don't stop bitching?
I'll delete my post if that makes you happy, then.

Sorry for "bitching" about it, WhiteGrayFox. :)

P. S. I've done my end of the bargain. Hope you're satisfied with my actions.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Think their writer quit again
"I think tomorrow the sun will rise in the west" [sarcasm]
I hope you have a source for your comment or an official statement by Hreinn Games that proves your statement, if not I hope you won't leave such comments in the future. This "game threat" is already full enough with speculations and whining about the time it takes for an update to be released. More important information regarding the game and features around it, get lost by the amount of opinions without any arguments to proof them.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
"I think tomorrow the sun will rise in the west" [sarcasm]
I hope you have a source for your comment or an official statement by Hreinn Games that proves your statement, if not I hope you won't leave such comments in the future. This "game threat" is already full enough with speculations and whining about the time it takes for an update to be released. More important information regarding the game and features around it, get lost by the amount of opinions without any arguments to proof them.
He needs an official source to think something? :unsure:

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Atleast their patreons are dropping so hopefully they will feel the fire burning their asses and drop an update faster or drop the project lol

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, i think i missed the repeatable Ba Aashi event, is there a console command to trigger it again?
None, as far as I can remember. The console commands only works to alter submission, domination, strength, and Lundil values and some other stuff that I forget. IIRC.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes