Freebalos

Jul 9, 2017
Yo peeps, i made a KoD survey with some questions regarding the story/scenes/girls etc. Was asking if any of you would like too take part in this survey, and give your opinion about the game and such. Note that this is just for my personal enjoyment and curiosity and not for actual feedback or for future updates. You can find it here: Takes about 10 min or so.

give your honest and fair opinion 8)
also trolling and not following the rules, its just your answer deleted 8(
last bump ;)
110 peeps so far

D

Deleted member 914647

last bump ;)
110 peeps so far
Thank you for this survey, I just filled my answers. It will be a great feedback to the developers,always wanted to thank them and say what I love about the game, and hopefully fills your curiosity too. :)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Yo peeps, i made a KoD survey with some questions regarding the story/scenes/girls etc. Was asking if any of you would like too take part in this survey, and give your opinion about the game and such. Note that this is just for my personal enjoyment and curiosity and not for actual feedback or for future updates. You can find it here: Takes about 10 min or so.

give your honest and fair opinion 8)
also trolling and not following the rules, its just your answer deleted 8(
I've done my part. Though a bit late than everyone.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
In the sense of?
A while back the developers said they're not going to make more bonus packs to speed up the rate at which the updates are created.
There's a post about that from them here somewhere not so long ago if you go back in pages a little.
So I don't understand why they're releasing a bonus pack again perhaps this is a last one to bring the patrons who already paid what they've paid for?

Last edited:

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
A while back the developers said they're not going to make more bonus packs to speed up the rate at which the updates are created.
There's a post about that from them here somewhere not so long ago if you go back in pages a little.
So I don't understand why they're releasing a bonus pack again perhaps this is a last one to bring the patrons who already paid what they've paid for?
Pretty much the final pack is already finished so they will release it, they won't release any more after that because its slowing down the development of the game.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Nice, I got no notifications from this thread, and now have 50+ pages to go through...

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
is there anyway to return the requirments for fanfic scenes to happens, again? or anyway to make the old fanfic mod compatible with version 0.9?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Nice, I got no notifications from this thread, and now have 50+ pages to go through...
Well, it's not like they constantly put updates here and there. You certainly didn't miss out anything but the $25 art pack and its variants (and their... reasons and planned changes to the game) a couple of pages back.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
But you're lucky, very few actual updates to go through! Then they say there are no positives to a dying slow pace!
Well, it's not like they constantly put updates here and there. You certainly didn't miss out anything but the $25 art pack and its variants (and their... reasons and planned changes to the game) a couple of pages back.
Thanks for the insight, I guess I'll just take a look at the changelog and then forget again about this game till the next year.

Reactions: Parthornax

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Surprised noone has posted the art pack yet.
Don't tell me that googledocs short story was all of it?
Maybe spending $25 on an art pack and its variants is a bit of a rip-off?

Story-wise, however, it would be a huge let down if what you said is proven accurate.

Reactions: Back
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes