pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Its pretty clear something is fucked behind the scenes. Rather than hiding it, the dev's need to be more transparent with communication rather than sweeping it under the rug. The truth will always resurface with the update. Even the most cynical of us here only want to see the project do well, and I'm sure many would jump at the opportunity to save the project.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Its pretty clear something is fucked behind the scenes. Rather than hiding it, the dev's need to be more transparent with communication rather than sweeping it under the rug. The truth will always resurface with the update. Even the most cynical of us here only want to see the project do well, and I'm sure many would jump at the opportunity to save the project.
100% agree, I'd love to see the project succeed. But it's terrible how little communication they give.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Six months of development ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for sharing this pieces of precious arts, it's save my time from downloading it.
Looks like its time to unsubscribe from this thread, and forget about this game.

Since last few updates game just going into nowhere, and every time when I played new version I felt like im really too far of feelings that I had when I played yearly versions of KOD. Now every single update I don't even remember the story and what all this was about, because this updates take so much time. And now when I see this beautiful feet that was drew within 6 months, it's feels like spit in the face for all who supported their game (in any mean, even supported with words, as i did). I guess I understand now why Sierra left the team. F

Last edited:

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
I got struck trying to do the ambush plan and Idk how or where to scout or spread rumors despite askign the women to initiate it.

neyzop

May 8, 2017
could someone share a SAVE file, before the Ornshakar scene, I must have done something wrong before and I'm not able to see the scene

Sep 8, 2017
Darn so no returning to the tents huh?

Just curious though, what scenes can be repeated?

And does anyone have a savefile for the dom route?

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
So, anyone have any clues how to access that final CG after rescuing the orcs? I'm frankly stuck on how to proceed. Perhaps I've not slept enough, but they and Ranak have left the camp... aaaaand I cannot find a new spot anywhere on the map.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Man after looking at the screenshots from this build, I'm actually... pleasantly surprised. Not a ton of quantity, but the quality is sooo much better than I was led to believe. Or maybe I'm just a fan of that art style. Kind of looks like the wind's disciple-style art.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17 and Suit
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes