Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Did you submit to Ornshakar in this save? I cannot get the new stuff to proc for the life of me.
I probably did submit to Ornshakar.

You mean start the content from new version?
Did you try sleeping in the tent?
That's from where you start.
The save I uploaded was also the save I started from and it's working alright for me so Idk.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After Noxian Nights I really respected them and I looked forward to KoD, but with every update since 0.3 I felt it was getting worse bit by bit.
This update is different though, at least previous updates were somewhat substantial, this is just disappointing.

It's a shame that this game is turning out like that, I had some hope for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Toastub

Amorzin

Mar 12, 2019
I think they didn't quite get the "repeatable scenes" people were asking for. We asked for scenes that can be retriggered during gameplay like working in a tent, not reusing same low quality cg in diffrent scenes...
YES, omg why its so hard to do it? unless its on purpose you cant miss that.

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
10.2 bug fix link? Its off. I triggered another quest with Maply, about Fluffy Tooth, she asks me to talk with the orc guy again but it bugs, how to fix it?

Reactions: Maxon
Feb 26, 2018
I did the Rommel quest but I don't understand the next part of the walkthrough posted on page 329

Sleep and watch Lynn
I go to sleep but nothing happens. Am I supposed to go somewhere to find Lynn? Is my save bugged out?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Downloaded the latest patch, numerous bugs, bad art, bad storytelling. I just... 5 months for this? What a colossal disappointment. Yes, I am saying that about a game I am not paying for but I was a $15 backer at the beginning, got out of that racket a long time ago, thankfully.

Jan 18, 2018
I'm not entirely sure what the internal issues are with the Hreinn team, because there's no communication or transparency from these devs, but this release hit an all time low. Huge disappointment. I've been a fan since noxian nights, and was initially a patreon supporter, but it's undeniable at this point that the project's quality is taking a nosedive. Five months wait for barely any content and low quality "repeatable" cgs, which aren't even repeatable in the way supporters have requested. I hope that their patreon support takes a big hit from this. As long as they keep making almost $5k a month to half ass, or even quarter ass, this game i don't see much hope for improvement.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know what value type I should be looking for with Cheat Engine? I can't seem to figure it out myself.
You normally don't use cheat engine for renpy. You either enable the dev mode and edit via the renpy console (there's a thread on this site about that) or use a save editor (I personally use for most games engines).

Reactions: Anita Deek

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You can definitely tell the writing has taken a hit as well as the art.

Sierra Lee clearly made it a point that even a 'submissive' Sabia had to work to be seen as more than just a whore. She was vying to get respect from the Orc community who wanted to see her as 'just' a whore, and had to be careful about when she let her 'submissive side' out.

E.g. The whole point to 'Bashi' was it was a hidden persona for her to hide behind to be slutty and not take a reputation hit. What's the point in it narratively now?

Now, it feels like everyone sees her as just a slut for fucking.
We're supposed to believe Orc Captains et al are willing to follow and respect her, listen to her plans etc...

And then just pull her aside and fuck her like a cheap tent girl.

It's such a sudden change of pace, and feels like something that should have happened at the start far more than the beginning.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
I made a little mod that adds in repeatable scenes properly. Put it in the /game folder (where script.rpa and archive.rpa are).

After the prison quest is finished, every time Sabia enters her tent, there is a 25% chance that there will be orc(s) waiting for her.

Might add more scene variants/other scenes in the future.

Warning: I made direct edits to the game code, so if you've extracted your script.rpa, this will replace things.

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
I made a little mod that adds in repeatable scenes properly. Put it in the /game folder (where script.rpa and archive.rpa are).

After the prison quest is finished, every time Sabia enters her tent, there is a 25% chance that there will be orc(s) waiting for her.

Warning: I made direct edits to the game code, so if you've extracted your script.rpa, this will replace things.
do you have a save after the prison quest ? After listening to most of the hate for this update i dont want to play this game AGAIN just for the new content since old saves dont work

Sep 8, 2017

Wow that's great!

Quick question though but where does the script.rpa file go?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes