Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Kingdom of Deception .11
.11 Release notes!
This update took longer to do than planned because of some unforeseen circumstances and general corona complications, but we plan to get back to a shorter and more consistent schedule with the coming new year.
LMFAOOOOOOO
They say that every fucking time :KEK:
Believed them first two times but now this is just ridiculous.
They should go fuck themselves maybe then they'd gain some actual motivation and geniuity to develop their game properly instead of making up pathetic excuses and never keeping their promises.
Absolutely disgusting.
Just not even an ounce of shame.

-Update took longer than expected [✔]
-Plans to release more consistently [✔]
-THREE SCENES [✔]
-Adding another useless character that pollutes the CG pool [✔]

Did I miss anything?
No, 100% spot on, also let me repeat, T H R E E S C E N E S after 9 months of development.
T H R E E E E E E E E E

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2017
Well shit, despite the update being bretty good overall, it's definitely disappointing length and scene wise after 9 months. Biggest gripe is that Nomo focused so much on the Vehlis scene and skipped on adding a dom Avion scene. I at least suspected that it's going to be Kira/Sabia AND Avion, but alas it was not to be.
Oh well, maybe more horse pussy dick in 5 months :HideThePain:

Reactions: CourierNPC and nyqz

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
-Update took longer than expected [✔]
-Plans to release more consistently [✔]
-THREE SCENES [✔]
-Adding another useless character that pollutes the CG pool [✔]

Did I miss anything?
Some scenes are recycled, too. Other than that, it's pretty accurate.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Well shit, despite the update being bretty good overall, it's definitely disappointing length and scene wise after 9 months. Biggest gripe is that Nomo focused so much on the Vehlis scene and skipped on adding a dom Avion scene. I at least suspected that it's going to be Kira/Sabia AND Avion, but alas it was not to be.
Oh well, maybe more horse pussy dick in 5 months :HideThePain:
Pretty much how I feel about it as well. It was going to be impossible for them to come up with a satisfactory update after almost a whole year of nothing, and this doesn't feel much bigger than what they were putting out during their normal update speed. Still enjoyed the scenes that were there, and the quality of life upgrades are a good addition.

warbandit

Jun 11, 2018
I'll try to be a bit more moderate as while I still think this was too long and I wouldn't support it at this phase, i think excessive vitriol is also not constructive.

- Compared to last update we did get a bit larger of an update, which would be a pretty decent update if it had taken at most 1/3rd of the time.

Even if you account for the fact a bunch of the CG is layering this could have been a satisfying update if people hadn't been fed up with how the development cycle has been going for quite a while already (Or maybe this amount of higher quality content + a couple scenes on the quality level of the previous update). [By quality i mean quality of the images, I get that it's quicker to make a slighly lower quality image and it's even ok for some scenes, just try to balance it]

-The promissed quest log update seems like a much needed update to the framework of the game as you could get lost in some quests and have to retrack quite a bit if you didn't save quite often so this might be a pretty big plus.

I am honestly not convinced by the promisses that the release schedule will improve, but I hope I am wrong.
If the team delivered roughly the level I mentioned above on a 3 months or less basis I might actually consider supporting.
I'm not saying "just support them", but we should try to provide constructive criticism.
Hate flinging won't make things better for anyone.

a last message to hreinn, I believe you have talent and the skills, but you seem to be lacking in either the motivation or the organization to produce things at a pace that'd make you a pretty good creator again, and I quite hope you will get there.

Oct 8, 2018
How do you unlock the scene "Hint: Requires Sub. Requires Ornshakar alliance. Agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire."

Edit: Seems like the hint was wrong, was actually dom Sabia, giving BJ to Dul with Neve and afterwards agreeing to continue sex afterwards in Sabias tent.

Interestingly scene took note of Sabia being a ritual bitch, as I simply console edited to give Sabia a ton of dom points to see the dom scenes.

On a sub playthrough, where Sabia apologized to Ornshakar and became his ritual bitch. Is that not the same as alliance? I get the Neve & Sabia sub giving BJ to Dul, then Dul continues to fuck Sabia at her tent, Ornshakar shows up, threatens, makes Sabia work for him, doesn't count as an alliance I guess.

So the question is, how do you have an Ornshakar alliance? Does anyone happen to have a save with Ornshakar alliance at the start of the tent fire quest?

Or how does one unlock scenes with console commands?

Last edited:

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
There is something I do not understand, they worked extra hard on this Vehlis captured side story/sex scene but it's an extended bad end? I mean if you are "good" at the game and save her as soon as possible you cannot enjoy all the work they did?

Oh and about the game, it seems that when Nomo was with Sierra, it was clearly their main activity. But since then, it seems Nomo is only working on this game as a side project. It could explain why it takes so long between updates now.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I miss when this game wasn't full of rape and fetish heavy bad ends
Lol, what? It used to be worse. In fact, they pulled some early rape-heavy scenes in it because it didn't fit into the game all that well, and not to mention to duck Patreon's ban-hammer when such a scene was the very first scene in the game that most players encountered. It's only much later in the development cycle that more consensual / non-pressured scenes finally got implemented into the game. Y'know, just saying... ^^"

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the bar groping scene still end in anti-climactic fashion, where the orcs die and Sabia doesn't get fucked, even after she got all hot and bothered from being felt up?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes