D

Deleted member 6562

How's the new player intake since it got released on Steam? I tried doing a few flashpoints but everybody was maxed out all the time and obviously rushing through the same areas for the hundredth time, leaving me more confused than I was with the Mandalorian's Ahsoka casting choice. Not to mention the PvP aspect.
Also I wonder if Hreinn would add a Warcraft easter egg in KoD, now that you mention it. More Jaina and space marine tauren are always nice.
I've been playing the game on and off for few years now and the population has always been stable. But yeah, you can feel the influx of new players since the steam release. (especially in FPs, newbies that pull every enemy on the map lol) I play on two servers, one EU and the other NA and you'll always find a bunch of people on every planet and that's not talking about prime time were you'll have few hundred people on the fleet bitching about politics in the general chat...just perfection *chefs kiss*

In regards to FPs, most people don't really care if you're fully geared up or not in Vet FPs but Master ones demand that you are and that you know what you're doing. You will run into assholes that think they are gods gift and they'll bitch in chat but most people are nice or at least okay.

If you're having problems running FPs, pick a ranged class and just follow or if you're melee just mention that you're new and people will help.

PvP hahahah that shit has always been a shit show and I doubt it will ever change :D

The glorified sex animation showcase known as Wild Life by Adeptus Steve and co.
LOL

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
Lets hope the oil princes are ready to perform their duty to emperor, god and fatherland...........and plebs.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Uh oh guys, the thunder storm caused a powerline to fall in NDS' neighborhood and he has no power until the 10th! Thanks for hanging in there!

Reactions: Twiner34ern

Twiner34ern

Jul 24, 2017
I guess the hellish typhoons finally died down and people once again have electricity in the 3rd world that is the US.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
There's about 11 hours left of "today" and we will still need a hero afterwards. In the meanwhile it's fun to watch everyone's ways of coping. :)

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes