Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
They said something about the upcoming update being "generous in content" so I'd bet it'll be like 5 scenes as opposed to the usual 3 per half a year of """development""".
Btw fuck timezones.

• Sad
Reactions: psycohunter96

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
They said something about the upcoming update being "generous in content" so I'd bet it'll be like 5 scenes as opposed to the usual 3 per half a year of """development""".
Btw fuck timezones.
you are too optimistic it would probably still be 3 scenes but this time we get different facial expressions and text flavor for sub and dom path and probably some repeatable scenes that are as someone said wish.com nomo

D

Deleted member 914647

Big FUCK to them and their endless promises, never ending shady lies and abyssal laziness! If I were you I would unsubscribe from their patreon for good.

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
They will have errors at the last moment and the release date will be postponed to the 15th))) then a couple more bugs will be caught ... and there is Christmas, New Year, another Christmas, Chinese New Year ... talk a little more about family problems. "this music will be eternal."

As one modern thinker put it: "Why go to all that trouble when you have a passionate fanbase that doesnt questions you and you make 2.7k a month while doing nothing / minimal work?"
QUICK UPDATE

We are delaying the release of the game indefinitely. Unfortunately some cultist have summoned Cthulhu near Nomos house and we are unable to upload. Thanks for understanding

Sincerely Big Milkers
...wow how unexpected

D

Deleted member 914647

Tomorrow will have another delay because one of them or their mother got the covid.

Reactions: kamapalutza

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It is 7th and no update...
Setting aside the delay for "thunderstorms", an announced release date on patreon is almost always midnight in the developer's time zone. So would have had something like 14 more hours from the time you posted to be on the seventh (I don't remember which time zone hreinn releases in outside of one of the mainland US ones).

Reactions: psycohunter96

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why does the amount of complaining go up the closer the new patch release is?
Seems contractionary.

Reactions: miawn

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
Why does the amount of complaining go up the closer the new patch release is?
Seems contractionary.
This. Their income has halved since the last update they delivered. No one works for free, but that's only their fault I guess.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes