D

Deleted member 3211196

Alright, I'll bite. How do you figure that? A brand new scene in an update requires:

- Drawing several images from scratch (albeit a lot of work can be saved as you're only doing things like changing facial expressions for the vast majority of them)
- Writing about 2000-5000 words of text in the scene itself, plus however many thousands of words and scripting in whatever quests leads up to the scene.

A variant pack scene requires:

- Slight modifications of a scene already drawn (usually putting a different head on the body, or drawing on a different outfit)
- Just the 2000-5000 words for the scene itself, no quest dialogue and scripting required.

(This is why I stopped bothering to try to integrate my fanfic mod scenes into the game itself and just put them in Sabia's tent to view in a gallery.)
Really? Their new update what they "produced" for over 9 months could be made within 2 weekends. It was just another disgrace show to milk their supporters. Same images everywhere. Basically one or two new cg scenes. The same old shitty looking tent sex scenes which everybody critiqued and they promised to change. They did not even bother to properly make a new background scene. Vehlis was drawn in one position and they called it a day. And story wise they are not fresh and enticing any more, this story was far less exciting and interesting than the last Ornshakar ritual, looks like they don't even have more ideas what to do.
These variant packs are a nice extra, but only if they could produce something first. Otherwise it is just a clown reaction to keep their 15 and 25 usd supporters claiming how hard they work.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3211196

Bonus scenes:

in the bonus scenes there are 2 new short cg scenes , the art pack they released now are from 0.10 and not from 0.11

Last edited by a moderator:

Muchos

May 31, 2017
If you have higher Dom but stil some sub, can you get sub scenes when there is no dom scene available?

Feb 1, 2017
If you have higher Dom but stil some sub, can you get sub scenes when there is no dom scene available?
That's a good question, I don't remember any such instances. But on paper, your highest stat determines what scene variation you get, so no. I know you can choose sub choices in dialogue though, but don't remember if said dialogue choices start scenes or not

Reactions: Muchos

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
If you balance your sub and dom choices I do believe you get the other's choice when only one is available at the time. You could always use the cheat mod or mod the save file to adjust your stats for science.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Guys I cant start the Vehlis Captured story. I have completed the Prison story (released the ranak ver etc) but after resting Im unable to start the Vehlis quest. Does anyone has an idea as to why is this happening?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Guys I cant start the Vehlis Captured story. I have completed the Prison story (released the ranak ver etc) but after resting Im unable to start the Vehlis quest. Does anyone has an idea as to why is this happening?
have you finished the human town quest?? coz i think you need those

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I already have that walkthrough but I cannot find the Huma Town Quest? Can you describe it specifically? I have completed "The Prison" quest and walkthrough says that Vehlis quest should start after resting one The Prison quest is completed.

Feb 1, 2017
I already have that walkthrough but I cannot find the Huma Town Quest? Can you describe it specifically? I have completed "The Prison" quest and walkthrough says that Vehlis quest should start after resting one The Prison quest is completed.
I don't really remember it myself, but it has something to do with a shipment for Vehlis. You need to talk to characters in every building and then decide if you'll use orcs or human bandits for the convoy. If that's even the quest in question. I know I started the game from the beginning when the update dropped though, so I can't even say for certain if it's a bug or not

Reactions: raptor77777

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
I am having a similar issue where the game soft locks, but earlier. I don't know if it is a bug or is related to something else, like a limitation of the engine. It has happened twice now.

Reactions: raptor77777

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
There is an extra bonus small side story that was inserted into 0.10 later on. Go to Avarton, the brothel and talk to Amelia (the bartender) and she will ask Sabia to walk around town with her looking for someone. Just some flavor dialogue and world building, but if i remember correctly it has to be done before 0.11 and there are no indicators or obvious quest starters for this one.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
There is an extra bonus small side story that was inserted into 0.10 later on. Go to Avarton, the brothel and talk to Amelia (the bartender) and she will ask Sabia to walk around town with her looking for someone. Just some flavor dialogue and world building, but if i remember correctly it has to be done before 0.11 and there are no indicators or obvious quest starters for this one.
Duddee! You're a life savor!! Thanks a lot! That needed to be done in order to start the Vehlis Quest

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes