Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone remember how it is possible to get Elmy to accompany Sabia during the Horned God gig?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
> Team: Removes prologue loss scene because of Patreon policies.
> Also team: Adds the Vehlis scene.

God damn it guys.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
> Team: Removes prologue loss scene because of Patreon policies.
> Also team: Adds the Vehlis scene.

God damn it guys.
Didn't they remove it because they didn't like it for the story they wanted to tell though?

Reactions: Back

Mescalinic

Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys :)

so, I've managed the see all the scenes in the Gallery except for one, maybe someone can help:

in the last update, there are 2 different versions of the (sub) scene "Agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

i've seen the first one, but there's another version that says "requires Ornshakar alliance - agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

I've no idea how to see that scene. anyone can help?

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys :)

so, I've managed the see all the scenes in the Gallery except for one, maybe someone can help:

in the last update, there are 2 different versions of the (sub) scene "Agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

i've seen the first one, but there's another version that says "requires Ornshakar alliance - agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

I've no idea how to see that scene. anyone can help?
Hi :giggle: Ornshakar is the shaman of the orcs, after you get control of the pleasure tents his orcs vandalize them and you can
a) have a trial that you win with Ylva's help
b) make a deal with Ornshakar, which is the alliance option

hope that helps

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone else keep getting soft locked during 2nd tentacle event? I'm not getting the prompt for more venison or Bris following me.. I was following the walkthough on this forum.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys, just letting you know where we are at.
Right now, all the variant packs have been completed, and Nomo is just finishing off a couple of extra sketches for the packs. To clarify again what a variant pack is - each patch cycle, we write and illustrate 3 short non-canon stories (1-2k words, 3-8~panels normally), that have been suggested and voted on by $25+ patrons. These will be posted in a couple of days (before the 31st) after the extra sketches have been finished. The art packs for $15+ patrons will be posted at the same time.
For $15+ patrons, we will be also be posting the patron pick thread with the packs. The prompt will be along these lines: Sabia has received an influx of monetary support for the tents. She is going to do her best to improve them further as a basis for expansion outside of Grok og Dar. To drum up interest and support, she will be performing as Ba'ashi again.
The prompt follows the performance. Will she just be doing a dance? Or maybe she invites some people on stage? A lapdance? It will be focused on Sabia, but the audience of orcs can be involved or Bris can help, but does not take over the scene or direct it. This will be posted on the 29th, 4am EST, so you have until then to think about what you'd like to put as your patron pick suggestion.
Thanks guys!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes