Oxacide

Sep 27, 2018
Is there an updated guide which shows sub and dom dialog options ? The only one I can find is 2 years old. Thanks

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Oh, so I'm just fucked is what your saying
Well, there's a to get rid of (or make easy) various annoying mechanics, like the raids. Thank Viressa for those mods. No guarantees that the mods will still work with the current game version,. And after those initial raids you're done with it (IIRC, though I honestly didn't play the last 2 versions, just used the JDmod to watch the scenes), since the raid mechanics are one of the things they spent 1-2 updates doing and seem to have forgotten since then.

Oct 8, 2018
Well, there's a mod to get rid of (or make easy) various annoying mechanics, like the raids. Thank Viressa for those mods. No guarantees that the mods will still work with the current game version,. And after those initial raids you're done with it (IIRC, though I honestly didn't play the last 2 versions, just used the JDmod to watch the scenes), since the raid mechanics are one of the things they spent 1-2 updates doing and seem to have forgotten since then.
If the mod doesn't work, just use console commands to give yourself tons of stamina, that'll make the trial part easy at least.
Sabia.stamina = 1000
Don't know if there are commands to help with the raids.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hey guys, we’re currently working on finishing up the variant packs, and working on the next update at the same time.
As usual, the art and variant packs will be released shortly. The art pack consists of the art in KoD.11 in high resolution, and is available to patrons at $15 or above.
The Variant pack consists of a small ren’py client of 3 non-canon scenes with an accompanying story. (Usually between 1-5 slides, and 1000-2000 words). This is available to patrons at $25 or above. The variant for KoD.11 involves the following scenarios:
  • Neve tied up, and captured by a dominant Vehlis.
  • Sabia and Neve dressed as nuns in a confessional booth.
  • Sabia in a bathhouse with several orcs.

The variant scenes are suggested by $25+ patrons, and voted on by all other patrons. If being able to access and suggest/vote on the variant packs is something you would like to participate in, it will be released/available in the few coming days for the patrons at relevant tier levels.
For .12, we are planning for it to be slightly less story driven, and more focused on sorting out, and improving the tents. We are also going to once again return to including repeatable scenes - .12 will see one of these in the tents. We'll give more information/details about it in a later post.
Additionally, we have penned an FAQ which can be seen > <, and will be available on our Patreon home page. This clarifies certain questions that frequently come up.
Finally, a massive end of the year thanks for everyone’s continued support. We really appreciate it, especially in a tough year that 2020 has been.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
  • Sabia in a bathhouse with several orcs.
By the gods...

For .12, we are planning for it to be slightly less story driven, and more focused on sorting out, and improving the tents. We are also going to once again return to including repeatable scenes - .12 will see one of these in the tents. We'll give more information/details about it in a later post.
Oh yes! Finally.

Reactions: Dante477

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Not to sound pessimistic, but did anyone else interpret that as they're not going to do much (except for a bit of polish)? Or is that just me? :unsure::confused: I feel so jaded nowadays with KoD...

Reactions: shadow415

chopstick

May 1, 2018
I did a new playthrough, and out raiding and training with the raid, some orcs complained about them being distracted by Sabia. I didn't have enough Sub, so I only had the option of being more strict. Does anyone remember/know what scene I would get if I had more Sub?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I did a new playthrough, and out raiding and training with the raid, some orcs complained about them being distracted by Sabia. I didn't have enough Sub, so I only had the option of being more strict. Does anyone remember/know what scene I would get if I had more Sub?
You mean this?
Edit: Sorry for the messy formatting; it's not working for this post for some reason.
Edit 2: I changed the font color for the options to make them pop for easier viewing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, there isn't a sub-only option. Though, I want to add a disclaimer that this was pulled from an much older version of the game, but I doubt things were changed for this segment since then.

Last edited:

chopstick

May 1, 2018
You mean this?
Edit: Sorry for the messy formatting; it's not working for this post for some reason.
Edit 2: I changed the font color for the options to make them pop a for easier viewing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, there isn't a sub-only option. Though, I want to add a disclaimer that this was pulled from an much older version of the game, but I doubt things were changed for this segment since then.
Thanks for the excellent reply! That was the scene I was thinking of, and it answered everything.

Reactions: Back
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes